NEW Stupid Republican Idea of the Day

Give the Lefties some credit - this is way tougher than it sounds.

Dan

hmmmm… isn’t Florence Colorado the home of Supermax prison? Coincidence?

I actually Google-mapped it. I noticed immediately that Florence is about 10 miles from Eloy, AZ, a place I once visited for a weekend in a pathetic effort to restore a breaking marriage by going on a dove hunt (“Be a good sport! Show some interests in my hobbies!”).

Were anyone to ask me from that day to this where the Asshole of the USA is located, I would unhesitatingly blurt, “Eloy, AZ.” And I wouldn’t be wrong.

I’m not surprised at all to learn this is where the Cheeto Benito is holding his rally.

Are you a Morlock?

Only temporarily.

Fucker Carlson called Brett Kavanaugh a “cringing little liberal” for voting that medical workers can be forced to wear masks.

Senator Roger Marshall apparently doesn’t know how to use the Internet, so he demanded to know from Doctor Fauci why his federal income isn’t public record. Fauci told him that it is public record, all Marshall has to do is look for it. Then when Fauci thought that his microphone was turned off, he called Marshall a moron. Marshall has now introduced the FAUCI act (Financial Accountability for Uniquely Compensated Individuals) to require Fauci’s income to be public record, when it already is.

Senator from Kansas.
Jim Anthony: You’ve got to remember that these are just simple farmers. These are people of the land. The common clay of the new West. You know… morons.

Holy shit. Fuck you Tucker. We cringing liberals kick “I like beer” Kavanaugh out of our camp. Actually, he was never in our camp. He is yours. Fuck you and the elephant you rode in on.

Yeah! You tell 'em, Fucker Tucker! Doctors shouldn’t even have to wear masks during surgery!

It’s the Free Market! If you die of an infection after surgery, then you have the choice not to use that doctor ever again!

Best health care system in the world!

Sepsis is just a way of making your immune system stronger.

Once you’ve had peritonitus, you’re immune to ever getting it again.

Antibiotics are just a fraud by Big Pharma to increase their profits. Nothing wrong with just slapping a little cow dung on your wounds. That will show those snowflake libtards!

Bull.

Yesterday, Virginia’s incoming Attorney General fired the entire Conviction Integrity Unit without notice, and also fired staff working on human trafficking projects that are funded by grants.

I said in another thread that current Republicans/Trumplicans are “anti” everything, and are not actually in favor of anything.

I stand corrected.

It appears that Virginia’s GOP is pro human trafficking. So there’s that, anyway.

I think they are pro-lots of things.

They’re pro-racism. Pro-authoritarianism. Pro-minority rule. Pro-tax cuts for the rich. Pro-propaganda. Pro-voter suppression. Pro-Russia. Pro-fossil fuels. Pro-guns. Pro-vigilantism. Pro-climate change denialism. Pro-religion in government. Pro-kakistocracy.

Shall I go on?

No thanks, I just threw up in my mouth a little.