New Twilight Zone Episode?

The only one I of the NTZ I recall has something to do with a man being found guilty of being “cold” to other people. He is sentenced to invisibility, with a mark on his forhead that cannot be covered, for a year. Afterwards he is a caring considerate person, who ends the show telling an “invisible” woman that she is not invisible and that he is not cold, and because of that he has to serve another year.

Some of the others mentioned do sound familiar, but for some reason, this is the only one I really can recall.

By the way, did anyone else think the gremlin in the Shatner airplane episode was the stupidest looking monster they’ve ever seen? That really hurt the episode in my eyes. Even Richard Matheson, who wrote the episode, thought it incredibly cheesy.

“To See the Invisible Man”, starring Cotter Smith. Absolutely fabulous. One of my favorites, along with “Nightcrawlers”.

Thank you for confirming that. And had Billy Campbell in it…right?

My favourite was Midnight Sun where the world has moved out of its orbit and is getting closer to the sun, so everything is heating up and people are heading for the poles, there’s hardly any water left, etc, etc, the main girl protagonist is an artist - her painting melts on its easel - she faints…

SPOILER
…cut to the girl lying in bed in a darkened room, a doctor saying he “can’t do any more for her” - and it turns out the world is actually heading away from the sun and freezing up, and everyone will still die anyway, and the heat thing was just her delirious dreams as her life ends.

From one extreme hell to the other - very clever.

One of my favorites…

This woman with an abusive husband gets this little figurine of a Doberman. After that, whenever he hit her, this Doberman would appear and act threateningly to him. Eventually, he sees the connection, beats her up, grabs the figurine from her and smashes it.

Then he goes down to the basement. He hears a growl, turns around, and sees a Doberman…and its pissed…

Wasn’t this a remake of an original-series TZ episode? The original’s ending was slightly different, but the entire premise was from the first show.

This was an original episode and was not remade.
More good ones:

“Wordplay”. Robert Klein was a travelling salesman who lived in a world in which the English language got scambled. The words were the same, but their meanings had changed.

“A Matter of Minutes”. A couple wake up early and catch workers constructing future minutes of time.

“Profile in Silver”. A descendant of JFK travels back to that November day in Dallas to watch the assassination in person. At the last minute, he decides to change history. Big mistake.

“The Mind of Simon Foster”. A man is forced to sell his memories in order to survive.

“Gramma”. Based on a Stephen King short story. Steve, sometimes I worry about you.

“Special Service”. Early attempt at The Truman Show. A man discovers his life is a TV show.

“Dreams for Sale”. A woman on a vacation trip wakes up. She wishes she hadn’t.

“The Once and Future King”. Elvis impersonator travels back in time and meets the King of Rock & Roll. With tragic results.

“Nightcrawlers”. Mentioned above. A Vietnam soldier who went AWOL is haunted, not only by the ghosts of his fellow soldiers, but also the war itself. Late night diner patrons picked one helluva night to get a cup of coffee. Thsi is a really good story.

Re: Midnight Sun:

Do you mean that it was an original TZ episode from the 1960s and that it was not remade? Or do you mean that it was a NTZ episode that was not a remake?

To put the question beyond the Valley of the Shadow of Doubt, Midnight Sun was aired on November 17th, 1961.

Yes, that one! It was not one of the episodes remade on the new version (and there were five).

TV Guide has named TZ one of the 50 Greatest Shows of All Time.