New Year's Eve

I believe I have successfully talked my husband out of working NYE this year. He’s a musician, and he always works NYE. Always. It’s never been a problem before, but this year, dammit, I want to spend the evening with my husband! I told him that if he worked every NYE after this one for the rest of his life, that was fine, but PLEASE just spend this one with me?

Now that he’s married, he doesn’t seem to enjoy working NYE as much as he used to, even though it’s the biggest paying gig of the year.

ANYWAY, my entire family will be getting together this year. It’ll be fun. I have a fun family. We’ll also be celebrating the life of my grandmother, who just passed away a few weeks ago. Her birthday was December 31. It will be a really nice time.

Looking very forward to spending the dawn of the new millennium with the lovely Drain Bead!

Hopefully, it will be the first of many New Year’s celebrations with her! :slight_smile:

Yer pal,
Satan

Look for the guy straddling the big ball at Times Square only clad in a diaper as it drops. That will be me.

I plan to moon everyone at the stroke of midnight and end the century with 5 billion people seeing my ass. History books here I come!

I know that I have put you through hell, and I know that I have been one rough pecker. But from here on, you are all in my cool book.- Seth Gecko From Dusk Till Dawn