Nice try, Fotheringay-Phipps.

I’m giving a hungry cat half my height anything it once as long as it doesn’t eat me.

It’s just you. Where do you even see nuts on the stick figure?

“Fucktard” is more efficient.

I guess it’s possible that this type of thing passes as wit for certain types (who might also be very bored at work). As above, everyone has their style.

Anyway, here’s some more verse (in honor of Onomatopoeia).

It’s easy ignoring their shouts,
(This gaggle of hotheaded louts).
They have all that passes,
For brains in their asses,
And even there I have my doubts.

Doesn’t scan well. The first and second lines’ emphasis is on their second syllable, while the last is on its fourth, with second and third rushed.

Try:

Although even there I have doubts.

A failure to scan is no crime,
When writing in such a short time,
If careful detection,
Finds lack of perfection,
At least I can get it to rhyme.

You’re right, that is the least.

These two quotes say just about all that needs to be said about the quality of the attack going on here. :rolleyes:

They give a torture apologist who lies about his past arguments all the respect he deserves.

Well, I reserve the effort to produce quality attacks for times when I take the target seriously. Since I’ve sized up F-P as a pretentious git, I’ve no need to bring my A-game.

Or, translated into the third grade style that so typifies this thread & Bryan’s contributions: “oh yeah, well I wasn’t really trying …”

I recognize the efforts to salvage some pride, F-P, but lest you assume I’m making some kind of exception in your case, I’d like to point out that I almost never “try” in the sense you describe. I’ve never opened a Pit thread about another user, and the “A-game” I mention is reserved for situations far more significant than this.
Git.

I hope you weren’t actually trying when you wrote those tedious limericks.

IOW, you don’t actually have an A-game.

Same as the third graders.

Oh, I’m rather proud of that time I savaged a person in the Pit while invoking an image of Galileo and a spiked pendulum. I’m sure I’ll come up with something similar for you as soon as it suits me to do so.

Yes, I’m sure you will.

Yes, I’m sure I will.

1.) Two accusations that pitters aren’t being explicit enough in why F-P is retarded and/or a troll *are not *linked? :rolleyes:

2.) It wasn’t a laundry list, it was a summary of the discussion that immediately preceded the pitting, showing exactly how F-P constantly changes his position and arguments so that he’s not wrong, coupled with a refusal to accept that any authority is more valid than his own unsupported and unsupportable opinions.

3.) You’re an F-P alt account, a troll, or just as much of a moron as he is. Regardless of which of these is the case, welcome to ignoreland–I’m sure you and F-P will be very happy together there. Unless you dislike R.E.M., because, quite appropriately, “Ignoreland” is what gets piped in through the ignoreland speakers. On an infinite loop.

Oops, they’re onto me!

I’ve very cleverly created an alt account with a 10 year history on these boards. Comes in handy on rare occasions.

In fact, most of the posters to this thread are actually alt accounts of mine, with the purpose of showing just what kind of idiots are opposed to me.

So far so good …

Sarcasm is a skill. Work on it.

This was zenlike in it’s hilarity. Thanks.