No, I Do Not Believe That Plate Is Hot Enough

well dang! It don’t sound so dirty then.

[sub] tho, wanna warm my grits, could sound dirty[/sub]

Kewl, Rue! It’s fun to get new toys, ain’t it? I didn’t get a new dishwasher this weekend, but I did get a new toy.

Dagnabit WhyADuck - you beat me to it! And I own the darn book! Saw the title – Manifold Destiny – and HAD to pick it up! Never tried the recipies though…

You mean…you didn’t know??? :eek: :smiley:

Enjoy your dishwasher!

:sniff sniff:

I can’t figure out what this plate smells like. I detect fairies, Mom’s and a faint odor of moose butt.

I like it!

Assuming those plates have been in the dishwasher, this gives new meaning to the term, “bun warmer.” (A bun warmer, however, is probably best classified as a “small” appliance; I would have to say that a dishwasher is a “large” appliance; maybe we shouldn’t be mixing apples and oranges in this thread?)

**Aha! We ARE talking about small appliances again after all! Since Rue’s last thread was about toast, we see again the interconnectedness of all things, all is right with the world and we are a tiny bit closer to universal understanding.

Ooh, a new dishwasher. Cool! Oops, I mean, Warm! It’s not a plate cooler, after all!

I bet you COULD warm a can of chili in the dishwasher. Maybe not to the temperature you want, but it would be warmer than room temperature, anyway.

I didn’t get any new gadgets this weekend. I must go shopping…

Rue, old buddy, old pal. Everybody knows that you’re supposed to heat a can of chili in the clothes dryer. WIth your socks. Didn’t I mention this before? Grilled cheese sammiches are made on the iron, and Philly cheesesteaks are made on the engine block of your car.

[sub]You lucky married guy, you.

Did you like how I stuffed a “socks” reference in here? I had a really clever reply composed for your “Some Old Toast” thread, but I had connection issues and a funeral to go to. I stink.[/sub]