No South Park, Human Centipad, season premiere thread yet?

Usually the Beau and I end up on opposite ends ([Beavis mode] “Heh heh she said ends” [/Beavis mode]) of jokes with scat humour. I’m a nurse so I can take it (Shut up Beavis!) and he is squeamish to the extreme. He doesn’t even like fart jokes. This time I thought the shit eating stuff was over the top and the Beau was killing himself laughing over it. I thought the Cartman “My mom @#$% me!” stuff got old really quickly, but again, the Beau was giggling like a loon.

I get the subtext and in some cases it was more like supratext. I just didn’t think it was all that funny.

I just didn’t know it had come out yet. I don’t have TV. I depend on you dopers to tell me when something new comes out.

There may be a delay with me actually watching it, however, for reasons I won’t get into.

What was with the “Toron-Ra” thing where the Genuises were popping bubbles and there was a sort of tubular bell sound? Is that an app? A game? It felt like they were referencing something specific.

I agree. Along with the Towelie episodes, this was one of my least favorite South Parks.

They were trying to shock the audience and gross them out a bit. It was a funny and gross episode. It worked well. Especially since no one reads the endless Microsoft disclaimers.

Well, if you know the movie, the gross bits have more relevance.

No one reads any of them. I mean, I hear Sony’s got the right to sacrifice your first born to Cthulu if you ever signed up for PSN.

Liane has stood up to Eric before, although I do concede it’s a recent thing. After all, she did get help from the Dog Whisperer and turned Eric completely around. But when Cesar Milan wanted to keep their relationship strictly processional, she backslid and started to give into him again. Then there was that Coon and Friends trilogy when she grounded Cartman to his room and wouldn’t let him go to the basement with the rest of his friends. Although he did manage to sneak out to find Cthulu. So she has learned to grow a spine as far as her son is concerned.

Like others have said, I was disappointed with this episode. It just didn’t flow well, not too funny to me. I know they’ll come out with better ones this season; it’s just too bad that this season had to start off so weakly (perhaps they’re saving their best ones for later?)

Well, maybe it was kinda funny when Apple staged a fake rescue to a fake hospital to see if he’d read the consent form. Alas.