Normal is the new abnormal -- forbidden adjectives

That’s exactly what anti-racism is. If each group isn’t equally represented, they need to be given privileges until they are. It doesn’t matter if it’s due to historic injustice or not, it’s axiomatic that inequity = racism and requires affirmative action to fix.

Yes, I agree. It would be racist to allow more latitude for POCs to break the rules, and I’m not proposing any such thing.

I was also thinking of Bone, who gave his reasons for leaving in a post (and it wasn’t racism), and Damuri Ajashi, who hasn’t actually left, but certainly dialled back his posting a lot.

But like I said, I can easily believe things were different in the past when racism was more tolerated.

@everyone else, no it isn’t just about one issue. Everyone knows that most of the posters who don’t subscribe to prevailing ‘progressive’ view have either been banned or got fed up and left. I’m arguing that posters who do subscribe to that view are more likely to be white, which is a reasonable hypothesis that has some evidence in it’s favour.

That’s probably because you haven’t read the threads on woke racism in schools.

And yeah, this has gone wildly off topic. I’ve had to take several breaks myself and I regret ever posting. I’m fucking tired of typing one thing and having people claim I’m saying something completely different, and interpreting everything I say in the worst possible light. This is tribalism, where you can’t understand that there’s room for more than two views. Everything is Them or Us, and We’re good and perfect while They are evil. I’m not playing any more.