(Old) Don't Sleep On The President's Day Sales - A Mattress MMP

Knit a MIL doll and shake the heck out of it as often as needed!

I was still smoking tobacco when FIL was here. I went from smoking half a pack a day to two packs a day just so I would have an excuse to go outside where I couldn’t shake him!

Isn’t that where snowflakes come from?

100% truth!

Neat! I hope you sell a lot of them. Do be sure to glance up (with proper eye protection) once in a while during the big day. Take some to the store that sells your work in advance, I’m sure many of the locals are getting excited too.

I think that dog sitting sounds like a good thing for you to do as well.

I am pretty rusty too, but yeah…good sign!

Our local library also lends puzzles and accepts donations.

The blue color for the links is pretty hard to see, isn’t it?

Hubs grew up thinking he didn’t like corn bread because his family cooked like West by-gawd Virginians. (They put sugar in EVERYTHING) I made a batch of buttermilk cornbread to take to a potluck and he suddenly learned that he does like corn bread, he didn’t like corn cake.

It was a beer and burger at 0800 for me. There was a regular crowd of grave yard workers there first thing in the morning, I fit right in.

Super cool!

Snert!

I can look at pics and think “better you than me!”, LOL. Actually, I wanted to look at the parade pics, cause I just love parades, but the are still loading. I’ll look later.

It’s warming up here, was around 70F this afternoon and my Columbines are sprouting. I’m kinda all dang it about that, they need to be repotted and I thought I had another month. They will be too fragile now, so I’m going to have to wait until they are big and hard to handle. My fault, I’ve been trying to hold spring off with the power of my denial and that never works.

Hubs mowed the grass filled clover patch so I need to get out there with my hoop hoe and go after the grass. I remember Dad battling the clover in his lawn, now I’m battling the lawn in my clover.

I dithered too much with my eclipse plans (only 42 days left!) and couldn’t make reservations at the Dallas Art museum, so I got tickets for the Fort Worth Museum of Science and History. They have an observatory and will have filtered telescopes available for public viewing. Yeah, I know it will be crowded but I’m planning on bringing some gummies for that, plus you can vape outside.