Omnibus Stupid MFers in the news thread

Julius and Ethel Rosenberg redux!

(ETA: History repeats itself – first as tragedy, then as farce – Karl Marx.)

Fucked around, found out:

It’s really hard for me to have any sympathy toward that person.

Yeah, that’s a pretty clear-cut case of “play stupid games, win stupid prizes.”

I’m thinking it will be similar to that case a few decades back where a small town bully got himself shot downtown on a Saturday afternoon and nobody saw nuthin’.

That’s the guy.

In all, there were 46 potential witnesses to the shooting, including Trena McElroy, who was in the truck with her husband when he was shot.[10] No one called for an ambulance.[11] Only Trena claimed to identify a gunman; every other witness either was unable to name an assailant or claimed not to have seen who fired the fatal shots.[12]

A mini series, too.

Yeah, that was my first thought, too.

Reading the wiki on the guy, my question is Why did they wait so long?

Stupid idiots in large groups

"I believe what I believe and no evidence will convince me of anything else. "

Those idiots have been believing that crap for years.

Still, I go armed when I go out now.

“I see a civil war coming. I do.”

Well, we kicked your traitorous asses last time, don’t mind doing it again. Maybe this time it will stick.

And don’t forget how she’s responsible for a woman passenger on the delayed flight never meeting the man she would have married and never giving birth to their child who would have grown up to find a cure for cancer that would have saved the world trillions of dollars in lost labor and lives.

I will never get why these people say these things and act this way out in public. It’s one thing to be an edgy keyboard warrior but a totally different thing to take that persona into the real world. They just look sad losers with nothing going on in their lives to everyone else but among their group they see each other as freedom fighters. Embarrassing.

That’s easy - they believe they are right and in the majority. Everyone thinks that way, they just need to hear someone say it out loud! No different then saying “I like apple pie”.

You mean folks like Andrew Yang, quoted in the article?

Polarization is worse than ever and getting worse not better. There is a Civil War coming if we don’t stop dehumanizing those we disagree with politically.

YMMV, but I read Yang has decrying the polarization and worried that a Civil War may be the result. The Trump supporters seem to think it is the only way to “Make America Great Again”, although I note that Trump has possibly changed to “MAPA” - “Make America Powerful Again”.

Make America Great and Powerful Again!

Pay no attention to the man behind the Iron Curtain!

Well, his Super PAC has rebranded under the totally original and inspiring “Make America Great Again, Again!”, so there’s that.

Seriously, in the 2nd decade of the 21st century, what kind of MFer is stupid enough to send emails with racist, misogynistic, and homophobic and transphobic slurs to a business email address? Sure, it’s better if they simply weren’t any of those things, but a lot of folks are smart enough to keep their dirty laundry to personal email accounts.

I guess they’re older and less tech savvy but this isn’t exactly rocket science.