Omnibus Stupid MFers in the news thread

Dang. God save us from him “Mak[ing] America Great Again!” The first time, he nearly succeed in turning America into a dystopian hellscape. A second helping might just eradicate the country entirely.

This deserves applause.

Watch that “old man” talk, there, you whippersnapper. He’s a year and a half younger than me, and not only don’t I say those things, I’m damn smart enough not to leave a written trail if I did.

Had to go a-gogglin’ to sample his work. Reinforces my long-held belief that that right has no sense of humor. Five minutes of my life where I couldn’t laugh with, but only at. And it was sad, embarrassed laughter, at that.

Dan

I thought the Raiders were in New Zealand.

I’m sure they have no problems with fecal cell lines.

Dan

More to the point, why do so many Americans continue to think in these terms? We’re not getting through to enough of our countrymen; to tell them that we don’t want to be unwelcoming to marginalized minorities, that we want to be inclusive to all and that we think racism, homophobia and misogyny have no place in modern society.

Minor nitpick, I think we are in the third decade. 01 to 10, 11 to 20 and third decade 21 to 30.
Otherwise you are right.

Also minor nitpick - the actions Gruden took to get him fired (the emails that were disclosed) all occurred in the 2nd decade of the 21st century.

My bad, sorry.

You are correct; specifically the emails in question spanned between 2012-2018. (At least I believe so, ESPN said it was a “seven-year period that ended in 2018”, though they may have started in late 2011.) Either way it was certainly the 2nd decade.

I wonder how the first openly gay player in the NFL feels about his boss making homophobic comments.

Not his boss anymore.

The most upvoted comment on the first Fox story about Gruden was a guy shocked to find out that a) emails don’t magically disappear when sent, and b) emails written at work aren’t private. So, to answer your question, the kind of people comfortable with racist, misogynistic, and homophobic and transphobic slurs – conservatives.

The Electric Boogaloo?

That’s the ultimate goal but honestly, right now I’d be happy in the short term if they scuttle back under that rock T**** overturned as the first step.

A woman had sex in a car, She came down with an STD. She’s suing the car owner’s car insurance company.

One hopes that whichever judge throws this out points out that the STD did not come from the car.

If she got pregnant, will she also expect Geico to pay child support?

I would pay good money to watch that court proceeding.