One-shot Star Trek aliens

How about the Excalbian?

Interesting thing about the Gorn and the Frederic Brown story it was based on:

Watch the “Outer Limits” episode “Fun and Games.” I don’t think it was credited as being based on “Arena,” but it is the very same story. Not just that, but the aliens looked verrrrry similar to the Gorn–and predated them by several years.

M’Ress has shown up in at least one or two Trek novels…Don’t remember which ones, and they’re all packed somewhere now, in the box they’ve occupied for two or three moves.

The Iotians, Gangsters in space. I was hoping there would be a sequel called “A Piece of Our Action” Where they develop Warp technology and muscle in all over the Federation taking up every illegal racket with Tommy Phasers.

Ok its goofy.

“A Piece Of Our Action” would have been a good DS9 or STNG episode.

Geez, is anyone in this thread NOT moving??:smiley:

Supposedly my stuff arrives tomorrow, maybe in the morning. I love precise movers!! (this is why i usually do it myself when it’s not being paid for by giant Universities!)

Folks,

It’s “A Piece of the Action.” Note the proper article.

An episode concerning the Iotians in the NG era could be entitled “A Piece OF Our Action” from the last line in the TOS episode.

Do you mean the Breen? I thought they were a later, like TNG sort of alien - I’ve never seen one in movies or on the telly, but they’ve definitely shown up somewhere. They’re even, I think, credited with a Ferengi Rule of Acquisition. Neat aliens, these Breen - they live on a really cold planet and have no blood, I think. Anyways, carry on dancing.

no, this dude http://www.toymania.com/334archives/trek/zaranite.htm

Zaranite, the site says. maybe i should buy me a used toy of him. If i wrote for the show, you’d see more of those TMP dudes.

Oh I loved the Breen! I always wanted to know more about them.

One of the DS9’s said the Breen’s planet wasn’t really a frozen wasteland, they just made everyone think it was. When Damar asked why they wore the refridgerated suits, Weyoun said no one knows!
As the Great Breen Leader said once: sSDHshShsdH wGg gGeaGera!!

I love the Breen in DS9:

Thot Gor: SHEEERAKKKZZZEEEKAAAKZZZESSHHRRRACCKKK!

Weyoun: Exactly!

:slight_smile: LOL!