Pacino, DeNiro, Walken: Any young actor impressions?

Justin Long has done impressions of Matt Dillon (his costar in that Lindsay Lohan movie Herbie Rides Again) and Vince Vaughn. Both actors are still pretty youngish (older than the actors you’re seeking but at least a generation younger than De Niro and Pacino).

I’m laughing that people consider Tom Cruise, Nic Cage, and even Keanu Reeves to be “Young” actors. They all started their careers around 30 years ago!

That said, Taran Killam does a great Brad Pitt impression on SNL from time to time.

Really? Wow! Seeing how I have no sense of time, calendar, or access to any sort of reference information, you just blew my mind, dude.

Thanks, they are doing pretty well. I love Statham and he does have a distinct voice. I like Kevin Pollack’s angle of being afraid that Statham will call him and beat him up. Very funny.

Here is a list of some current actors that seem to play variations of the same character in terms of speech and mannerisms. This implies they are playing variations of themselves and should be fodder for impressions that are at least recognizable. I got the list by taking a quick look at recurring collaborators of Judd Apataw. I’m sure there are more you could pull from the list as good candidates.

Steve Carrell
Jonah Hill
Jane Lynch
Leslie Mann
Danny McBride
Seth Rogen
Paul Rudd
Jason Segel
Ben Stiller
Owen Wilson (and maybe Luke)

Speaking of which, I’ve seen perfect impressions of Matthew McConaughey.

Samberg also did a great Mark Wahlberg impression. “Say hi to your mother for me.”

Ike Barinholtz does a decent Dane Cook.

Here is SNL’s Jay Pharoah impersonating Denzel Washington and Will Smith

Bradley Cooper does [Owen Wilson](http://videos.nymag.com/video/Bradley-Cooper-Does-a-Killer-Ow#c=3N64K91PSGFXJ0PH&t=Bradley Cooper Does a Killer Owen Wilson Impression)