Paul Was In Saudi is Pitted

Paul wasn’t really on my radar until he left Saudi Arabia. Then, his behavior changed and became so outrageous I figured he was either actively trying to be banned or somebody had gotten ahold of his password and was using his account to troll us.

Then, for a bit he was quiet again. Now, in this thread Netflix CEO doubles down on "transphobia in media isn't harmful" he is being outrageous, stupid and hateful.

He asserts, repeatedly and without evidence that rather than the family trauma her family attributes a woman’s suicide to, it was the evil liberals who hounded her to death!

"I would sum it up as a comedian makes people uncomfortable for a living. But when liberals were made uncomfortable they found such misbehavior inexcusable. They screamed and drove a woman to her death.

And then were incapable of self-examination."

"Good point. The family knows nothing. The press lies. Your gut feelings are the only source of truth.

How are you different from a Trump election denier exactly?"

" Blame the victims family much? There was a time people could still feel shame for saying things like that.

In any case, you ought to consider the certainty of your beliefs. In my experience, certainty is the second-most dangerous thing in the world.

“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wise people so full of doubts.”

–Bertrand Russell "

“I find it wonderful that you can wash your hands so quickly and confidently. Most people would at least consider the possibility that they might have contributed to this tragedy. As I said, certainly is the second-most dangerous thing in the world.”

There’s more, but it’s been a long day.