Pimpin' the Hobbit- Pimpin' it Good - 2nd Breakfastes at Dennys

I’ll just have an Orca-cola.

What. no coneys (rabbits) or TATERS??

It’s french toast and cream cheese icing.

https://plus.google.com/+ThinkGeek/posts/XxT6YEDaZc2#+ThinkGeek/posts/XxT6YEDaZc2

Some have hash TATERS!!

It’s part of the breakfast cycle that goes: Lonely Mountain Treasure -> Hobbit Hole -> Hobbit Slam -> Gandalf’s Gobble Melt.

You know why.

I didn’t read the menu. I hope there’s lembas or at least some cram. Breakfast of champions!

Heh, heh… Hobbit slam.

Considering Denny’s is already a place to go after you’ve hitting the pipe weed, none of this surprises me.

Hobbit Hole Breakfast: Our Hobbit Hole Breakfast means only one thing-comfort. Two eggs fried right into the center of grilled Cheddar bun halves. Served with two slices of bacon and crispy hash browns topped with melted shredded Cheddar cheese and bacon. $5.99

I’m hungry!

What’s taters precious?

Hashed Taters, Mashed taters, boil em in a stew!

The Mad Magazine parodies of my youth are today’s products.

For the very first time in my entire lifeI’m slightly sorry we don’t have a Denny’s around here.

Today’s Dork Tower mentions this:

http://www.dorktower.com/

Well, you know what they say about hobbits with big feet.

The Hobbit’s Hole and Gandolf’s Gobble sound delicious. This thread gives me the munchies without the pipe weed.

Will these be available for Elevensies?

Denny knows about them, doesn’t he?

I wouldn’t count on it.

I had brunch at Denny’s today. I started out with the Red Velvet Pancake Puppies (very good) and ordered the Build-Your-Own HobbitSlam with fried eggs, Seedcake French Toast, grits, and turkey bacon. The seedcake French Toast was good (it’s lemon poppyseed cake), but a little too sweet for my tastes. I should not have ordered turkey bacon. Why did I do that? Eggs were good, grits pretty mediocare (the again it’s pretty much what you’d expect of Denny’s. I also had the Bilbo’s Berry Smoothie, which was good.

I had the Shire Sausage skillet. I turned it into three meals cuz it was so huge (I was about to split it four meals, but got silly at the end and gobbled it up for third breakfast).

I really wanted those promo cards and silly me thought I would get all 12 cards for one entree. That would not make Dennys any money so of course it was just two cards per entree.

BTW, how much of Tolkien’s heirs get this profit?