The malignant version of narcissistic personality disorder
Frontotemporal dementia
2 strokes in the last 2 years
Heart and renal failure
Thats the hypothesis at least. But hes still fucking alive.
The malignant version of narcissistic personality disorder
Frontotemporal dementia
2 strokes in the last 2 years
Heart and renal failure
Thats the hypothesis at least. But hes still fucking alive.
FWIW, here’s a video from an American woman who says she lives in Irkutsk.
Excellent video @nearwildheaven
Thank you for posting.
God forbid he does anything to let anyone be happy.
Ditto.
I do wonder why we aren’t getting official journalistic reports from the Irkutsk area.
Putin literally murders journalists he doesn’t like, and Russia has strict control on the media. It’s not a huge mystery.
True. However, one would still think with all the phone cameras out there, SOMETHING would be reported.
I’ll be really worried if there are reports, like in “Biological War”, that Irkutsk is being evacuated, the way they tried to do with Sverdlovsk in the book.
That is not even close to what you said before about:
That’s not coming from “phone cameras”.
I haven’t been able to watch the whole video yet, but my initial reaction is that Irkutsk is a far more modern looking city than I imagined! This isn’t a facility in the middle of nowhere so I can be persuaded that it really is a medical lab. That doesn’t mean there aren’t shenanigans, but I can believe the girl working with the sample was not working on a weapon.
I would say that to my mind this firmly shifts the burden of proof on to the side saying that it is something other than a nothing burger.
I just watched it in its entirety.
I have absolutely no reason to believe that, and no way of knowing if, she has any measure of access whatsoever to, or is transmitting, good, honest, factual, valid, and complete information.
None.
Anybody remember Chernobyl?
Anybody remember the Trump administration – another global disaster of epic proportions – and “the most transparent administration in history”?
I wouldn’t be so quick to accept at face value the content she’s putting out. There’s simply far too much that we truly don’t know.
AND … there are no end of stories equivalent to this one:
DOJ says Russia paid right-wing influencers to spread Russian propaganda
And these were US-based ‘influencers.’
Couple that with the Mueller Report, the Report of the Select Committee on Intelligence United States Senate on Russian Active Measures Campaigns and Interference in the 2016 U.S. Election, and about a million other historical facts, and I think you’ll agree that a healthy dose of skepticism is loudly called for here.
[I’m agreeing with you, not meaning to imply that we disagree]
You are a better Man than I. I discarded it after 6 minutes of absolutely nothing of worthwhile being said. She talks a lot, but doesn’t say much.
Same here. I appreciate the link, @nearwildheaven , but I couldn’t get far into it before wondering if someone is paying her by the word. Would anyone care to summarize her main point(s)?
I got that.
![]()
“We Don’t Know”