Please recommend some good Nintendo DS games

There’s an Atari collection that uses the touchpad. I can actually play Missile Command that way.

:smack: How did I miss that?! I caught “nothing overly complicated” and must’ve drifted off.

I second your Wario Ware.

I think there’s a sequel coming out.

No one has mentioned “The Urbz” yet? This has been by far my favorite game. It has little missions and games so it is more fun to me than Animal Crossing. It is not like the regular boring Sims where there’s no plot. There’s no house building or landscaping or anything like that. I had never heard of Trauma Center or Phoenix Wright, I will look for both of them.

If it is listed as coming soon, then that’s another game in the series coming out this fall. Capcom announced it at E3 this year. The one we’re talking about right now is the first one (first on the DS, anyway)

I actually have the Urbz (I forgot until you mentioned it). I played it for a brief time when I first got it, and remember not liking it too much–maybe I should give it another try.

Trauma Center is a surgery-simulation game tied together with a story about a worldwide plague and a flighty anime doctor who goes from being a doofus to being a competent surgeon. I really like it. I haven’t played Phoenix Wright yet but it’s a courtroom game and everybody who’s played it raves about it, so I’m looking forward to getting started on it.

It’s been selling out real fast.

If you just want to get to the end, sure. But everyone I’ve heard says the real replay value is getting all the star coins and unlocking the extra worlds.