Poll, Favourite baddie Actors.

Ralph Fiennes…the List, very convincing

How the hell has Joe Pesci been excluded?!? Goodfellas alone warrants his name in the mix.

Oh, and who was the bad guy in Warlock? He was pretty cool.

I’m sure I’ll think of more.

Ooh, how bout David Bowie in Labyrinth? Or are these actors that are more typecast as baddies?

In his bid for biggest brain fart of the year, duffer forgot:

Al Pacino (Scarface, The Devil’s Advocate, The Godfather)

Julian Sands

How about older baddies : Boris Karloff, Bela Lugosi, Peter Lorre, Vincent Price.

You’ve all forgotten the greatest bad guy ever: James Mason. Watch North by Northwest again and prove me wrong.

Brion James (RIP). He was great as Leon in Bladerunner.

These were my answers! And I would pay to see it, then I’d buy it, then I’d watch it til I wore it out.

Tom Cruise makes an excellent baddies because I think he’s always looked creepy, in a Jack Nicholson kind of way.

I’ll nominate Williem Dafoe. And what about John Malkovich?

Alan Rickman has been one of my favorites since Die Hard, and he was one of the few saving graces in Prince of Thieves

Sheriff of Nottingham: [to a wench] You. My room. 10:30 tonight.
Sheriff of Nottingham: [to another wench] You. 10:45… And bring a friend.

Also Wilford Brimley in The Practice, if only for the cast-against-type shock value.

Powers Boothe as Rev. Jim Jones. Scariest portrayal of a real person I’ve ever seen.

Some old school baddies: Frank Gorshin played some campy villains like the Riddler, but he was also good as the condescending Lokai in the old Strek Trek episode “Let That Be Your Last Battlefield.”

Richard Widmark was unforgettable playing a cackling psychopath hitman who pushed a woman in a wheelchair down the stairs in “Kiss of Death.” You just loved to hate him.

I’ll add the late, great J.T. Walsh. My favorite role of his was the Kurt Russell flick Breakdown, where Walsh played a seemingly kind-hearted trucker who turned out to be a cold-blooded sunuvabitch. He always played bad guys very low-key and non-theatrical, completely unlike, say, Nicholson or Anthony Hopkins. And it worked, because the guy was scary!

Angela Lansbury in The Manchurian Candidate. I’m not even joking. Meaner than a snake on crystal meth.

Michael Wincott is one of my favorites. Loved him in The Crow.

He was great in Dark Skies, too.

My vote goes to Ian Richardson as Francis Urquhart in the House of Cards mini series. He’s so shamelessly, deliciously and irredeemibly malevolent, you want to hug him and then throw him in front of a train.

Diane Fletcher as his demonic wife isn’t bad, either.

I’m obliged to say that Lee Marvin, Robert Ryan, Edward G. Robinson, and Walter Brennan, at their villanous best, could eat most of the people mentioned in this thread for breakfast.

Ricardo Montablan is the only reason I own a Star Trek DVD.

Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!

Mickey Rourke…“Get Carter”
Henry Silva…" Sharkey’s Machine"
Wes Studi…“Last of the Mohicans”

I always thought Michael Ironside was the ultimate baddie.