President Carol Moseley Braun

You know, that’s what a lot of Democrats said in 2000 about Dubya :smiley:

It would depend upon her stance on various issues, as well as her opponent, the makeup of other branches of government, and doubtless many other factors. I do not believe her race and gender would necessarily trump other factors if thse other factors weighed against her in my opinion. I have voted for moderate Republicans in the past for statewide office. But historically my personal views tend to be far closer to the Democratic party’s/candidates’ platforms/practices than Republican.

Now Halle Berry! She could run as a friggin fascist and I might vote for her, just for the photo-ops! :stuck_out_tongue:

Dinsdale: I don’t think much about it. I have a better chance of going to heaven than Carol Mosely Braun does of being elected president.

Yes, let’s fight dumb with dumb!!! It’s so crazy, it just might work…:slight_smile:
(from Illinois under Braun) she’s got no chance, and is getting mentioned because once again all Democrat contenders suck. 10 more years and i can run, and i’ll blow all the Democraps away in the primaries. Vote Tars, he’d vote for you!

Yeah…

And I’ll never forget when she started crying because she didn’t know the answers to hard foreign policy questions yrs back…