Protagonists that would be in a lot of Legal Trouble

There were some episodes where they were definitely on the attack. There is one episode I can recall for sure when they show up in the A-Van (did their vehicle have a name?) and they came out shooting. They end up needing to withdraw into a garage at which point they build their tank.

Man, now I want to watch the A-Team again. I wonder where it is streaming… Oh Google…

I love it when a plan comes together! Another robot overlord sucked down the rabbit hole of 1970s serial TV. He’ll be glued to his screen for a month. Yess!

I’m out of the killer robot business, and now I’m in the music business! I can neither confirm nor deny whether the killer robots are in the band.

Same with the Jock House. (Alphas)

In 1973, Superman was made a Citizen of every UN nation. But note that adoption laws in 1910/1920 or so were very loose, and the Kents could easily get the baby a Birth Cert. Also "

Clark Kent from the Silver Age through the present would be covered under the “Nationality Act of 1940“, a US law that clarifies nationality standards. Of interest is a “foundling statute,” which states: “a child of unknown parents is conclusively presumed to be a U.S. citizen if found in the United States when under 5 years of age, unless foreign birth is established before the child reaches age 21.”"

I just noticed: they left an important clause out of the US Constitution. To wit:

Citizens must be human.

Oops. Damn that ignorant 18th century science.

It’s on Tubi.

It’s not an HR violation, but when Michael Scott kidnapped the pizza delivery guy, I felt they (the writers) went too far. I mean, if you’re going to watch that show, you really do need to be willing suspend your disbelief, and for the most part I think they made it worth my while to do so. But that little piece of business just abused the privilege. Took me right out of it.

That just reminded of ‘Scooged’ when Frank and Eliot take over the control room at gunpoint! Yes, he discovered the spirit of Christmas, and they’ll be able to celebrate the New Year in prison (yes, I know the trial and such would take much longer).

OG Magnum killed Ivan in cold blood.

Speaking of 80s comedies-- the teens in Porky’s would be facing numerous charges particularly when they pulled down down the Porky’s bar into the swamp.

Wasn’t it also a feature of the A-Team that despite the massive array of heavy weaponry, helicopters crashing into mountainsides, etc., that even the bad guys never seemed to get seriously injured or killed?

So it would have been several thousand counts of attempted murder, I guess? With self defense or castle doctrine getting them out of about half.

Dirty Harry.

IRL, Callahan would be in a shit-load of legal trouble.

True, but Callahan had a solid defense against any hate crime enhancement.

It also amazes me how the Duke Boys got away with everything they did.

Homer Simpson would not fare well in real life.

He does have several hate crime enhancements in there.
But attempting to smuggle a panda could be my favorite.

Minor one, but in 12 Angry Men, one of the jurors does his own independent investigation. He’s not supposed to.

Wow. He attempted to poison somebody! That’s wild. I’ve never seen that episode.

They were never meaning no harm.

John Wick.