PSA: Fellas, pull up your pants & put down the phone

So where s the positive reinforcement? I guess they figure when women send pictures of their girl parts its hot, so it must be hot the other way around, right?

come on, guys. If theres any candid picture you have that makes women moist, it would be your FICO score :wink:

Actually, in the places where a woman flashing her breasts gets her beads, a man can flash his dick and get some beads, too.

I know this thing to be true. And they were some very nice beads.

I wouldn’t get offended or take out a restraining order, but yeah, I’d definitely laugh. And let’s be honest: that isn’t the reaction he’s hoping for, is it?

No probably not. But he had no problem finding mildly attractive young ladies to talk to and trade pictures with.

For me, the simple truth is, if you wouldn’t walk into my house with your dick hanging out of your pants and waggle it in my face, then don’t send it to my phone or my email or DM it to me on Twitter or anything else.

I’m more than glad to see the parts of someone I’m actually sexually involved with in appropriately sexual circumstances. I might ask to be electronically flashed if we’re long distance and I won’t get to see it in person, but it would be under very carefully controlled circumstances.

Unsolicited? That’s just sexual harassment.

I’m curious how you leapt from expressing your opinion on dicpics to calling them facts.

I’ve seen so many jerks generalizing this opinion over the past week and it’s REALLY starting to grate. A bunch of self-righteous bitches online who don’t like dick pics start telling the world that nobody does. But this bitch likes dick pics, as long as I like the guy in question. I’ve requested them in the past. How do you account for that?

Holes in the space-time continuum?

Thank you for having the guts to admit some women like this sort of thing. With all the slut shaming we do in this world, it’s not easy to say stuff like this.

Oh jeez, calm down. “Thems the facts” is a joking saying, obviously not intended to be serious. Sorry it upset you so much that you decided to resort to name-calling.

Since it’s obviously too late for me to go back and edit my posts (which I thought were obviously being read as my own, personal experiences and perceptions, not the law I’ve written as god/president of the world), let me be clear for anyone like our sweet rachelellogram who is misunderstanding my intent: anything I posted is written based on my own personal opinion, not fact, law or statute (moral or governmental). In fact, perhaps I was being too silly, too light hearted and joking in my tone, so I apologize for not taking the matter of unsolicited cock pictures with the gravity they out to be.

And slut shaming? Come on. If you like dick pictures: more power to you. I don’t for sexual purposes. A lot of women I know don’t. You can diddle yourself to as many pictures of penises as you’d like without judgement from me, but come on- suggesting we’re “slut shaming” because. . . we think pictures of cocks are funny? You’re accusing a self professed slut of that. Idgi.

That’s great you have that attitude, but a lot of both men and women would most certainly look down on a woman for expressing sexuality in a more stereotypical masculine way.

I would be truly shocked to find any of the anti cock picture posters in this thread that would actually judge another woman for getting off on dirty pictures. That’s not at all what they were saying and it’s a bit of a leap to go from “To be brutally honest, even the most impressive penis, which I’m sure yours is, is rather ridiculous looking out of context” to the idea that any woman who expresses sexual interest in a cock should be shamed and mocked roundly.

Ha! Both Artemis and Mac’s Mom from It’s Always Sunny were in that.

That’s who they were. I recognized them but I couldn’t place them. Thanks.

Yes, nothing supports womanhood like calling other women self-righteous bitches for saying cocks are funny. Thank god someone was brave enough to do it!

I wouldn’t have recognized Artemis on sight, but her voice gives her away.

Not even really cocks: unsolicited pictures of cocks are funny. I mean, I very rarely pull down a guy’s boxer briefs and commence pointing and laughing.

Well good point. My response to Rachel was about her admission of asking for these photos from time to time, which leads me to think she enjoys them (and not for a laugh if you catch my drift)

That’s true.

I believe my statement in a different thread along the lines of “dicks are hilarious” actually spawned its own thread a while back. That was one of my finest hours on the SDMB.

You realize you’ve just qualified your response to agree with us, right? See, the reason these rich and famous men got into trouble is because their recipients didn’t like the guy in question. And I have ZERO doubt that either of them imagined that that was the case when they sent it.

Rule of thumb: If you’re not 100% certain that it’ll be welcomed without laughter (or worse), then keep your penis in your pants.

Now that’s not so hard, is it?

Yeah, sorry, that was bad.

Good article on the subject:

I agree with the writer that men can experience a level of horniness that women cannot understand, which can result in some truly bad decisions and errors in judgment.