That reminds me of the song “Bad Company” on the album Bad Company by the band Bad Company.
Alexa will start to play reruns of Magilla Gorilla.
That reminds me of the song “Bad Company” on the album Bad Company by the band Bad Company.
Alexa will start to play reruns of Magilla Gorilla.
Me too, and you were supposed to say if fast: ihatewhiterabbits ihatewhiterabbits. I learned it on canoe trips in Canada, but most likely from Americans.
It never did stop the damn smoke from blowing in your face, though.
You weren’t exhaling hard enough. ![]()
Rabbit rabbit!
If you say it a third time, does the evil rabbit appear in your mirror and kill you, à la Bloody Mary?
“It’s showtime!”
I prefer “ribbit ribbit”
But, no never heard the thing. Ever.
It’s definately a thing for me; I’m a New Englander. I probably forget more months than I remember, but my wife and I remind each other on the last of the month.
I also say “I hate white rabbits” around the campfire, but it generally devolves into “Fucking scummy white rabbits” after a bit.