Reasons for eating organic food

What amazes me (slightly, but it will pass) is that you actually imagine that you are making sense. Your thinking is so … contrived and aimless … good grief.

Astrology and the other etcetera PBS rants you pulled out of your hat are not about basic life and death survival. Get exorcised by someone? It doesn’t make any difference one way or the other.

Where in the WORLD did you come up with the notion that nature doesn’t “want its plants eaten?” Huh? Did you ever actually, you know, take a biology class? (I mean, take one and pass it.)

I assume you also don’t read history? Trepanning is a sometimes legitimate medical procedure. (Read the Wikipedia article. Or something. Fer God’s sake.)

Next time … take a pass on the hype? “recognized logical fallacy”?? What does that mean. It’s opposed to unrecognized ones?

And finally, learn the difference between “its” and “it’s”.

Even having 10,000 of edits in Wikipedia, it’s difficult to understand in what measure you are correct, or wrong, or acting in bad faith.

In Wikipedia, it’s customary to present your sources when you disagree with someone.

You state that “Such an event never happened.” This implies you are an expert in the field, or a liar. How could you know that something never happened?

And claiming that Greenpeace “made up something out of whole cloth”. Gee, that sounds like a legally actionable statement. Do you have proof?

I didn’t say that organic farming excludes all radical, untested techniques. But that’s how you interpreted it, and observed that the royal “we” had already established something.

Why would I believe that organic farming was not a “massive business”? And why do you feel it necessary to bolster your position by a) Stating that I claimed something I did not, and b) using the phrase “cute” to describe a position that I actually didn’t have.

I would pick through some of the rest of your statements, but it appears to me that you liberally misrepresent any subject you think you can get away with.

Come over to Wikipedia, and try that bullying without giving references. Or … wait … let me guess … you edit Wikipedia, and are proud of the many warnings you’ve received for bad faith edits.

Your excellent debating and reasoning skills have thoroughly changed my mind on this important topic. I am particularly awed by your defense of trepanning as a legitimate medical procedure, and your paradigm-changing re-evaluation of basic evolution as “those things which reproduce less pass on more of their genes.” Thank you for challenging my boring preconceptions.