Scott Adams is on vacation, who should draw Dilbert?

Don Martin is dead?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Am I the only one who thinks all of the guest artists will be from United Features? Keeping it all “in the family,” as it were.

Achewood creator Chris Onstad.

R. Crumb. And maybe Jack Chick.

Come on now, who would have the will not to rubberneck at those?

Stephan Pastis (Pearls Before Swine) I bet will do one. Adams helped start his career, and Pearls had a Dilbert parody last year.

Jeff MacNelly is dead, but the cartoons he did (Shoe, Pluggers, and Dave Barry illustrations) have been picked up and continued by other artists.

STRONG BAD!

Man, I am obviously not keeping myself informed about these things. I am really sorry to hear that MacNelly isn’t with us anymore.

I guessed today’s - it was the little hearts and flowers floating about that gave it away.

I really liked today’s strip. I thought it very funny and quite within the Dilbert universe. It even had a second punchline in the third panel.

Callahan.

http://www.callahanonline.com/

I got Monday’s (it was the font that gave it away, believe it or not). Tuesday’s was a giveaway. I couldn’t get today’s, though. The style looked familiar, and the little candy cane and hearts floating in the air should have tipped me off, but I missed it nonetheless…

Barry

I didn’t get today’s either. I don’t read Rose Is Rose unless I pick up the Chicago Sun Times, which I do about once every two months.

How about a “Brenda Starr” Dilbert? Just for the hell of it.

At first I thought Wednesday’s was “This Modern World” by Tom Tomorrow b/c of the visors. Then I saw the candy cane stuff and it gave it away. Like godzillatemple I also got Monday’s by looking at the voice bubbles.

And I always thought Darby Conley was too full of himself - what a jerk for plugging his own comic strip like that instead of honoring Dilbert.

My wish cartoonist would be Jim Meddick. I loves me some Robotman. The Fusco Brothers guy would be good too.

Jhonen Vasquez.

I wonder what the “Boondocks” guy would do with Dilbert.

I thought it was interesting the way Lynn Johnston did “Dilbert” in its usual three panels instead of the four she does in “FBOFW”. Her contribution definitely had the feel of one of her comics, though.

I totally missed the hearts, rainbows and candycanes in today’s strip. That would have been a dead giveaway.

Boy, I just do NOT get Greg Evans’ Dilbert installment today. Whooosh!

Explanation, please.

squeeqee:
That’s pretty much what Evan’s “Luann” does in several of his comics.

Great call, Jello!

Man, today’s comic was really funny. Ka-ching!

And, I had never read Pearls Before Swine before. Funny stuff. I went back and read the month’s archive. That’s a really funny good comic. It has to go up close to Mutts as far as this occasional comic reader’s favorite.

pat