Sears Tower is now Willis Tower

My cousin was visiting last week from **Yerba Buena, **and we decided to go from my house in **Niles Center **to go downtown to **Marshall Field’s **to get some tickets for a **Reginald Dwight **concert at **Rosemont Horizon. **My mom wanted us to take the train to **North Western Station, **but my dad’s in **Constantinople **this week so we thought it would be easier to just drive his **Datsun **downtown on the **Northwest Expressway. **My cousin wanted to see stuff along the lakefront, so we cut across **Center Street **so he could see the **Playboy Building ** on **Lincoln Park Boulevard **and drove past **Municipal Pier. **When we got to **Achsah Bond Drive, **we realized we had gone too far, so we turned on **12th Street **over the Illinois Central tracks and finally found a parking space behind an **Illinois Bell **truck on **Sherman Street **. We walked up Fifth Avenue and caught a Ravenswood train around the Poly Loop to Field’s but the concert was sold out. We talked about going to a game at **Comiskey Park, **but decided to just go home, get some **Mrs. Japp’s **and watch it on WNBQ. During the game there was a news teaser that Sears Tower was changing it’s name and we were laughing about the stupid idea that anyone would ever call it by a new name.