Seinfeld: Did Kramer ever have a Job?

Not a paid gig, but when he and Mickey are in the acting class and Kramer’s jeans are too tight to allow him to obey Mickey’s barked command to “Siddown!” Later he was supposed to babysit the obnoxious boy but the boy runs screaming at Kramer’s zombie-like strides.

Not necessarily paid, but he posed for Catherine Keener who sold “The Kramer” portrait. “It disgusts me but I can’t look away. I must have him.”

He also sold off George’s dad’s moth-filled “cruisewear” from the attic. And tried to get in on The Executive trench coat scheme, as Boney alluded to.

That’s right! I forgot that Pendant took him up on the coffee table book about coffee tables, which had legs that could be folded out, making the book a mini coffee table.

I’m trying to remember how that went. Didn’t Elaine blow that deal for Kramer when her candy-eating led to the publishing merger falling through?

Yes, she did.

no-bagel-no-bagel-no-bagel-no-bagel-no-bagel-no-bagel.

He was paid to be a decoy in a police lineup, tried to get homeless people to pull rickshaws, tried to market cologne that smelled like the beach, and tried to market ketchup and mustard in the same bottle.