Sex in the shower - how?

It’s doable. I don’t think you want the woman to be much taller. It’s easier to get some pressure when the man pushes up, rather than the woman pushing down. Any, from behind, standing, but it takes some bending, and pushing on walls and shelves.

REGARDLESS, even if you do get it to work, I’ve found it pretty unsatisfactory for 2 reasons.

1. I don’t think there’s as much sensitivity. When everything around you is wet and warm, then being inside a wet and warm place isn’t as much of a turn on. The “penis differential” just isn’t as great.

2. Lubrication is lessened. I guess silicone stuff would work, but natural lubrication seems less effective. And, in light of #1, why go through the trouble?

Showering together is nice foreplay or afterplay. Save the sex for a flat, dry surface.

No one’s mentioned oral shower sex yet. Knee pads and a snorkel help, like this one. Don’t go down without it. :smiley:

Most of the hassle comes from so many showers and tubs being so damn small. This is why The Good Lord Made Hottubs.

I have a two person tub and a walk in shower…which makes things easy.

However, before my company was dumb enough to pay me oodles of cash to hang out at the SDMB, I found that doing it doggy or modified doggy is best.

Do the europeans have a logo for warning people against “shower sex”? Seems like any new shower stall for sale in the EU ought to have one of these!

Band name!

Who else remembers the clip from Groove Tube: A pair of breasts repeatedly pressing up against the glass shower door. Another epic film by Samuel L. Bronkowitz. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, unfortunately it’s one of those things that’s much better in concept than it is in actual execution. At least from my limited experience.

Now, over the bathroom counter facing the mirror, and then on the bathroom floor, and then on the stairs leading to the bed, and then on the bed – that was pretty hot.