Should I Get my grown child off of my banking account - how?

Absolutely. I am pretty sure my daughter will be agreeable to do the right thing, and understand. She has NEVER asked me for handouts. I just wanted to make it easier for her if she needed it, . - It’s me, who is kind of paranoid. I had a big betrayal lately by a decades old friend. and I am realizing that living in a dream world (where people you always thought you knew, including family), had my back, were going to help me in time of need…not necessarily. You really can’t trust anyone in this world, whether you anger/offend people, you have to protect yourself.

I added my wife’s name to my bank account after we got married. A few years later I noticed on my monthly statement that instead of my name and her name, it had my name and then “POD”. (I used to joke that my wife was replaced by a pod :stuck_out_tongue: ) I went into the bank and had them fix it, but nobody ever explained to me what POD meant or why it started showing up in place of my wife’s name. So 20+ years later, thanks for that!