Sing Off.. anyone watching?

It just took them longer to dump the ladies. Nota has to be the favorite.

I watched last night, and it was fun. The vocal guitar solo was different.

The judges suck, and add next to nothing. The host bites. I would happily just watch the highlights, but I killed cable awhile ago and am just watching this over the air.

I like the music, and it reminds of the groups in college.

Like, say, every single solitary time the lead vocalist woman from Maxx Factor opened her mouth? Her pitch was so terrible she kept dragging the other three woman off their notes. It was agony to listen to her sing, and not one of the judges mentioned it at all. How could they miss that many flat notes?

Did you realize there are no instruments, just voices!!

How many times do the host and the judges have to repeat that fact!! :smack:

I’ll admit I’m watching it. I have pretty much the same complaints as others here (the ridiculously long pauses before eleimination, the contentless judges, etc), but I’ll add another: They got the casting all wrong. Make Ben Folds the host and Nick Lachey a judge. Ben Folds is horrible when he’s left to ad-lib and be funny/wacky. Nick Lachey, on the other hand, is fairly charismatic when he’s not forced to read off a teleprompter; plus, he actually has experience in a singing group.

All that, but it’s still the best thing on if you just want to kill a couple of hours.

Anyone watch this on NBC OnDemand?

It won’t let me fast forward the show, which is defeating the whole point of OnDemand. I want to watch only the performances and the “booting”, not the whole thing!

Does anyone think, like Ben Folds, that college a capella will take off? Can it? Will there be, like, a Mentos Suprano Bowl or the Orange Sing?