Songs with local radio station call letters placed into the lyrics

Upon reading the OP, first thing that popped into my head is “Fire”, though in my case it was KHJ. There were others that I can’t bring to mind at the moment.

Fishbone’s “? (Modern Industry)” is basically all call letters.

When I was living in L.A., back in the days of people recording on cassette off the radio, when KROQ would debut or give an early preview of a song, they’d add someone’s voice intoning the call letters in the middle of the song, I guess to deter someone from uploading it (not that there was much in the way of song downloads in 1998, but anyway).

“Do you remember the all night creature from Stereo 92?”

From one of my all-time favorite songs, Don’t Call Us, We’ll Call You by Sugarloaf.

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&sca_esv=600400644&q=don't+call+us&tbm=vid&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwibqqy14PGDAxUQKEQIHWHBDH4Q0pQJegQICxAB&biw=1504&bih=878&dpr=1.5#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:14e9c303,vid:s3KeiPjbgcE,st:0

From the link.

“…disc jockey Ken Griffin imitating Wolfman Jack (who would later perform the song live with the group on their Midnight Special appearance) stating the call sign of a radio station (“Stereo 92” in the nationwide release); numerous tracks of this line were cut to match local markets.”

I originally tried posting the video with all the telephone parts, none of the tricks worked.