Soon, soon, I shall have a broom!

You guys are so great! Thank you Jodi, VenusProbe, Doctor Jackson, Secret Squirrel, Algie my man, scoutybobouty, FCM, bowert, Zebra, Nursie (Even though I think I’m missing something about your posts… ?), mlerose, DeVena, Delores Reborn (Love the new name!), Doebi, Kithara, the beautiful cross-eyed Salem and APOC.

Yep, APOC, I am most decidedly delighted. It’s going to be a wonderful new change. A new start. Life is good and stuff.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! :smiley:

Glad I didn’t have to come over and slap them upside the head.

Thanks jjiimmbboo!

I’m glad you didn’t have to commit battery, too.

:slight_smile:

This must feel just great! Congrats! Oh, and btw I loved the analogy in the OP. Man have I been there!

CONGRATS!
You knew I had to say it sooner or later. I just figured I’d lurk for a while and appear indifferent. Sometimes a redblooded smartass feels a need to be a mysterious redblooded smartass! Does this mean your picking up the next lunch? :smiley:

Woohoo! I was hoping everything would work out well for you, Gazelle! Glad to see it has!

Outstanding. Really, really smashing news. Yay for Gazelle!

I, too, have been sneaking in on the other thread, hoping for you to hear good things. It appears all of our patience has been rewarded!

Dunno what sorts of writing the new job entails, but I’m a tech writing who regularly deals with graphics and layouts and marketing pieces and such (along with the technical writing type stuff), so’s iffen you ever need help in those sorts of areas, I’m your Snicks.

Simply smashing. Congrats!

Snicks

Or tech “writer,” even. 'Parently not so good at the job, either.

Nutz.

Snicks

Thanks a lot, Snickers! Yep, lots of writing, some HTML… I don’t know about graphics and layouts, but that would be cool. I love doing that stuff.

And if I need help, you KNOW I’ll be calling on the Snickalicious one.

Nursie, you are a dork. Yes, I will buy you a Happy Meal.

:rolleyes:

kicks Gazelle in the shins

I WANT A HAPPY MEAL TOO.

And besides, I’m in Minnesnowta now, with my visa and ALL!

I’m gonna marry me an american citizen! (well, the one whose name appears on my visa…)

Yeah, what NurseCarmen said! You’re buying me lunch now, right? And drinks? Drinks too, right? And drinks?

Oh! Yeah, and congrats, too! :smiley:

I hereby request an invitation to the wedding and/or the reception.

I ain’t buyin’ y’all jack shiat. I got the job, not a promotion! Yeesh.

::running off to buff my new company car::

wha?

She’s running around in the buff now? The girls lost it.

A company car? Geesh!

Congrats, Gazelle!

I’m joking about the company car.

Nursie, I shall name ye once again: DORK