Sparkling Wiggles: Racist?

[QUOTE=SHAKES]
I can remember the time I taught my kid to say “What’s up fool?”. At the time I thought it was pretty damned funny but then he started greeting total strangers like that and it turned out to be NOT so funny. (Well, OK, maybe it is now in retrospect)
[/QUOTE]

A friend of mine told me he once gave his young niece a toy rifle and taught her to point it at her parents, saying “Die, you gravy-sucking capitalist pig.”

It’s true that he said he did this, but I suspect embellishment.

[QUOTE=Tristan]
Black Labs?

:smiley:
[/QUOTE]

Wigga, please.

[QUOTE=Bryan Ekers]
A friend of mine told me he once gave his young niece a toy rifle and taught her to point it at her parents, saying “Die, you gravy-sucking capitalist pig.”

It’s true that he said he did this, but I suspect embellishment.
[/QUOTE]

That would be pretty darling, especially if she pronounced it “gwavy” and “capitawist.”

Of course, if “young” means 17, it might not be quite as cute.