[QUOTE=jayjay]
I work for the state of Pennsylvania (Department of Welfare)…somewhere around the second Tuesday of next week.
[/QUOTE]
Pennsylvania has two Tuesdays in one week?
[QUOTE=jayjay]
I work for the state of Pennsylvania (Department of Welfare)…somewhere around the second Tuesday of next week.
[/QUOTE]
Pennsylvania has two Tuesdays in one week?
[QUOTE=tbdi]
Pennsylvania has two Tuesdays in one week?
[/QUOTE]
“Second Tuesday of next week” meaning “never”.
[QUOTE=LucyInDisguise]
Addendum:
My wife, having read the above post over my shoulder, just handed me a letter from AARP. It is her invitation to join.
She’s giggling again.
Wonders how AARP handles ‘plural marriages’ between ‘three ol’ ladies’. :eek:
![]()
(Guess you had to be here.)
Lucy
[/QUOTE]
Any reason not to just use the initial L?
[QUOTE=Silver Fire]
My sister does this every year. The SSA seems to think she’s a year older than she is.
[/QUOTE]
Sweet!
[QUOTE=brownie55]
Any reason not to just use the initial L?
[/QUOTE]
Well, yeah - actually …
Rather than going through it all again in this thread, I’ll just suggest clicking the “For the record” link in my sig line below. ![]()
Lucy
[QUOTE=LucyInDisguise]
Well, yeah - actually …
Rather than going through it all again in this thread, I’ll just suggest clicking the “For the record” link in my sig line below. ![]()
Lucy
[/QUOTE]
[complete hijack]
Honey is the name of a man I worked with.
A second coworker comes to me looking for some info that I don’t have but Honey does. The second coworker didn’t know Honey exists but I mentioned “I know someone that has this info, let me call him”.
I dial. Honey isn’t there, so I leave a message:
“Hi Honey, it’s cmosdes. I needed to get some info on…”
The look on second coworker’s face was *priceless".
[/complete hijack]