Starving Artist - we remember you

Seems pretty emptive to me.

Because it might cost him the Latino vote?

I endorse this pitting. While Starving Artist was by no means the only disgusting one in the Paterno thread, he was by far the worst and most horrible.

Not to de-rail a well deserved pitting, but wtf does being a “real conservative” have to do with anything? Just liberals support enablers of child rape?

Gee, if only the leaders of PSU had the benefit of reading your words of wisdom, they could have saved themselves the expense of taking down Paterno’s statue and erasing his name from the university.

It is a rather ‘flexible’ definition of ‘won’ considering that people who weren’t reading that thread know about his paper towel tube infamy.

Its like diving into a river of shit in your best suit to recover a quarter you dropped and declaring victory when you find it.

I don’t own him. How could disowning him work?

However, I did undertake an extended debate with him once. We ended by agreeing to disagree.

[Newt]mostly[/Newt]

I for one have missed Starving Artist’s performance art, lowbrow as it may be, and look forward to him bravely making an utter tit of himself for our entertainment as he has so many times in the past. Shine on, you crazy diamond.

I opened this thread and now have Starving Artist cooties. I feel the need for a virus scan and prolonged shower.

You don’t need to drag Kurosawa down into this little cesspool.

Except it’s not really a quarter you find, but a shiny turd.

As long as there are also choices for both of you to leave and for neither of you to leave…then we’d also find out who thinks both of you are odious and who thinks neither of you are of any great importance wrt their enjoyment of the board. That last category will, I suspect, garner the most votes.

Irony of being butthurt for losing a Paterno debate aside, is there a trophy for this? Please tell me there is a trophy for this.

A medal, perhaps? Starbucks gift card? BOGO coupon at Target? Anything?

Rarely have I seen such an incredibly high amount of self-delusion in a single sentence.

We could throw him a shower?

No hugging!

Perfect, I’ll invite my Uncle Jerry. He loves showers.

Starving Artist is a living legend of the Dope. Gotta respect your elders. Everyone loves to hate him and he loves to be hated – the perfect heel. Without him, this place just isn’t as lively. He’s dropped more zingers in a couple days than the rest of the conservative contingent in six months.

Are you not entertained?

Do the one about how life was better before the hippies and beatniks ruined everything. That’s my favorite.

Oh fuck, no, and I apologise for my poor wording making it seem like that. My opinion is that Starving Artist is claiming that he is somehow representative of conservatives, and I wanted to make sure I (and others I respect) aren’t associated with him. It was in no way my intention to associate anyone else with him!

Was he honest with you in that debate? If he was, you should bookmark it.

I think you actually described him pretty accurately in the thread you started about teen pregnancy:

As for your question about disowning, you can be disingenuous if you want, but you know precisely what i meant.