Steely Dan Fan is either a troll or a stupid fanatic

How can you mix up Falco and Steely Dan?

I will register as a fan of Steely Dan ( the band ). All really good stuff to listen and you have to like a song with lyrics like “”…gonna wear no socks and shoes, with nothing to do but feed all the kangaroos…".

Steely Dan certainly doesn’t hold the title for the dumbest lyrics at all. A quick google reveals this…

I hope you know i pack a chainsaw/ And skin your ass raw/ And if my day keeps going this way i just might break somethin’/ Tonight/ I pack a chainsaw/ And skin your ass raw/ And if my day keeps going this way i just might break somethin’/ Tonight/ I pack a chainsaw/ And skin your ass raw/ And if my day keeps going this way i just might break your/ Fuckin’ face tonight

Limp Bizkit

Not the greatest but Steely Dan is still great.

Ironically, Marxism doesn’t seem to take into account the existence of Marxism- that is, how a conscious awareness of the tenets of Marxism would alter the evolution of society. Didn’t Asimov address something like this in his Foundation novels?

I’m sure there was an even wilder one before **Commissar **but damned if I can remember the name.

I haven’t read any posts from Steely Dan Fan yet, so I’m not inclined at this point to give him any grief.

No static at all, in fact…

I guess I didn’t Just Say No enough.

So, we’re saying that Steely Dan was the lost Marx brother sent to revive communism through hidden messages in his music?

I’m not seeing how that leads one to believe that a daring daylight robbery of Fort Knox on elephant back is a good idea, but I’m also not seeing how it shows that it isn’t a good idea.

I think the user name “Steely Dan Fan” is inherently a troll.

–Signed, Soooo not a Steely Dan Fan

I don’t understand anyone who isn’t a dildo fan, not at all. :slight_smile:

It was a strap-on, not a dildo.

Actually no.

They’re just not into me.

:smack:

Isn’t a strap-on just a dildo with a harness?

And at what point do we declare this thread to have officially gone off topic?

When the Central Committee proclaims it so.

Potato, podildo…

Can’t I enjoy both?

As I understand it, strap-ons usually have a posterior extension designed for clitoral stimulation, so that the user can, I guess, participate in/enjoy the experience. A dildo is just any random phallus, with or without a vibration mechanism.

It might matter based on what Steely Dan III was used for in the book, though, by that point, there is little or no shock-value left for it (as I recall, the first two Steely Dans had been broken by the other person).

Sort of.