Strange But True...

Guam is part of the U.S. I would rather hope that it would be impossible to pass a law like that or that it would be upheld for long in any case.

I was just a teenager when I worked in my dad’s gas station, and a lot of people seemed to think that girl + teen = too incompetent to pump gas, so I had the nozzle swiped from my frail hands a few times. Especially by bikers who were afraid I’d drip gasoline on their babies. And of course this would piss off my dad to no end. If I drizzled gasoline down the side of the tank and on to the hot engine and blew the place sky high, insurance would cover it. But, since self-serve is illegal here, if the customer drizzled gas on his engine and blew the station to Kingdom Come, we’d be screwed six ways to Sunday.

I sure hope we never go to self-serve. I’ve pumped more than enough gas for this lifetime.

“I hope life isn’t a big joke, because I don’t get it,” Jack Handy

The Kat House
Join the FSH Webring

i agree with the crackwhore. i’m new here as well and saw this for the first time. it was interesting and good for a laugh. now to find out what’s true and what’s not…