Superman's "Fortress of Solitude" Questions

From here, I think:

I can infer that CGav8r intended something like “[Superman having] a bunch of replica robots of himself and Supergirl…” (supported by “his” and “he” in the following bullet point, which in context can only refer to Superman). But, as written — and using the ordinary rules of English grammar — the reflexive pronoun “himself” would refer to Jimmy. This seems to be how Ukulele Ike understood it, and, as Cochrane has pointed out, he wasn’t wrong: even if that particular illustration didn’t show it, Superman in that continuity certainly did have at least one Jimmy Olsen robot. He had Batman and Robin robots, too. I think he had robots of all his friends.

If I remember rightly, at the time he had no need for sleep. And since natural disasters and insane science-criminals aren’t quite as common as you might think, he probably needed something to while away the time till Clark Kent needed to clock on at the Daily Planet.

And he has to have a Wonder Woman robot (or two) to while away those long, lonely Arctic nights.

“SCREAM MY NAME, DIANA!”