Tales From The Bark Side: A Dog MMP

Good morning, everyone. We used to own pugs, and they’re not renowned as hunters. But one of them was perpetually hungry and would eat anything, so any time we found a cricket in the house, we’d call her. She’d come running and pounce on the cricket and crunch it up with an expression of acute distaste on her face, but she loved them. The bigger, spikier ones defeated her, though.

Sheets are washing and soon to be drying. Breakfast is planned out: it’s to be chile verde and eggs, which I’ve seen listed as a menu item at a nearby Mexican restaurant. I have a little leftover chile verde and some corn tortillas, so why not? Afterwards, it’s up to my office to go to work.

Today I have to call some more contractors so that we can get our kitchen painted. We want to paint the grungy old builders grade oak cabinets white and paint the white walls gray. Contractor #1 doesn’t answer the email I sent him, and contractor #2 doesn’t return my phone call nor answer through the Yelp contact portal. So on to other contractors, even though they’re not rated as high as the first two.