Test thread

The noparse tag is your friend. Or, at least it’s a tag you’d like to go have a beer with occasionally.

[del]Actually it’s del, not delete.[/del]

[noparse][del]Actually it’s del, not delete.[/del][/noparse]

[noparse][noparse][del]Actually it’s del, not delete.[/del][/noparse][/noparse]

There is one more noparse on that last one, but I’m not going to put another line for that. It’s noparses all the way down.

Also, feel better JBDivmstr.

Viewing a page or post by source (under a menu somewhere) will reveal its type codes.

Also, replying to the individual post gives you the codes. You don’t need to actually post the reply, of course.

Thanks DitnA, I knew it was something like that. :smack:
Close, but no cigar, eh? :stuck_out_tongue:

And thanks for the ‘feel better’. :slight_smile:
I’m not complaining about it, (well, not much, anyway;)) 'cause it sure could have been worse. ‘Grabbed’ too much front brake on my Harley and got throwed off at about 60 mph. I rag dolled about 5-6 times while my bike straightened up and rolled on down the freeway. :eek:
One of the guys in the group I was with caught up to it, passed it, parked his bike and caught mine by the handlebar as it rolled to a stop! Not a scratch on it! :cool:

Damn, I’d love to see youtube of him just catching your bike like it was an errant puppy. Good luck with the coding and the broken leg.

I think I saw that movie! Oh…wait…real life? That stuff doesn’t happen in real life!

Yeah, so would I, it’s a shame there wasn’t any video (that I know of) of the incident. There goes my ‘fifteen minutes of fame’. :(:smiley:
Thanks, the leg is gonna be just fine, (with a little time) my coding, on the other hand, I’m not so sure about. :stuck_out_tongue:

I beg to differ… :wink:
Want to see pics of my swollen leg and foot and pics of my bike (that’s still in one piece)?

I’ll pass on the body but the bike, well, ok, since you asked.