Object of the game:
Give the most popular answer for each category.
- No reading the thread before answering. This is on the honor system.
- Formatting rules must be followed (see below).
- Joke answers will not be considered, as it is not fair to other players.
- Google (etc.) is allowed, if you desire.
- The game will end with 50 entrants, or when I get time to score it.
- There is no Rule 6.
- Special Rules for this particular Feud: None
To make semi-automated scoring possible, and my job easier, make you post look exactly like this:
No double spacing, no smilies, no “list” function, no urls, no periods, no quote marks, and no punctuation if it is not necessary. Put “pass” if you want to leave an answer blank. If you feel you must qualify your answer, do it AFTER THE LIST!
If you don’t format like this, your answers might be DISQUALIFIED.
With 50 entrants, an answer with a match is worth 2x the number of people matching it. If 4 people match, they each get 8 points for that answer. No matches = 0 points.
Formula: Score = 100 / (# of entrants) x (# of matches)
If any of you have ideas for Feuds -and would like me to score them- PM me. If anyone wants to run their own Feud, feel free. I will help any way I can.
Read the rules!
Special Rules for this particular Feud: None
- What is a typical stocking stuffer?
- What kind of pie is served at dinner?
- Favorite Christmas movie?
- What board game is played in the afternoon?
- What is for Christmas breakfast?
- What color are your pj’s?
- Will it snow?
- Favorite holiday song?
- What meat is for dinner?
- Who will give the oddest gift? (a generic answer, like husband, mother-in-law, friend)