The Craziest Serial Killer Story you've never heard of

Then there was John Wayne Wilson, A/K/A the “Mr. Goodbar” killer. In the book his name was changed to something like Gary Cooper Wilson.

Wow… He killed 21 people in ten months. That’s an amazing rate for a serial killer.

Joe

I’ve just found the craziest serial killer story, ladies and gentlemen I give you Pedro López (aka “Monster of the Andes”) who confessed (and is believed) to have killed over 300 girls. Of course like any serial killer, I’m sure he raped a large number of them.

Today he’s roaming free on $50 bail thanks to a misguided missionary who saved him from execution and the jaw-droppingly corrupt and incompetent governments of Ecuador and Colombia.

On second thought… I’ve half a mind that the Wikipedia article on him is a fake. The world is messed up, but surely not that messed up?

Harrison Graham who’s house was found to have multiple rotting and mummified corpses strewn throughout it. His claim when he was first brought in by police is that they were in the house when he moved in.

And you thought you had landlord problems!

Well, you know how it is; you move in, are busy with your own stuff and there’s just no time to clear out any of the clutter the previous tenants left behind.

Honestly, would anyone use that excuse with a straight face, or any hope of success, for that matter?

Look at Harvey Crippen. His wife’s dismembered remains are found buried in their basement. But Crippen insists he didn’t kill her. However he never offers an alternative theory as to how she died and her body was then chopped up and buried underneath their house.

Of course it is.

Remember that the cops knew about the Colombine Killers’ problems months before the killings, but shrugged it off?

I saw the movie first, and I thought it was a parody or comedy. Then, I read the Wiki entry.