The Most Sexy Names

Peter. Andrew. Not John though.

Heinlein once stated that a name ending in “a” (Angelica was the given example) always connoted “at least a C cup”.

looks down It’s not working :(.

I second that one. But Heinlein is kewl.

I second that one. But Heinlein is kewl.

You don’t have to actually post it twice when you second someone’s opinion…:wink:

Chloe :wink:

Yeah, that’s from Stranger in a Strange Land. I have no idea why that line has remained in my memory for a decade or so.
There are some real good calls in this thread, although for me the name Darren will never connote anything sexy. Ag.
Monica is also a lovely name, though it may have been ruined - or at least degraded temporarily. I’m a huge fan of Celine, though I loathe the singer with that appellation. What else… I like Serena (might get a little too popular soon if Serena Williams keeps winning)… Julia… Sarafina is NOT for just anyone, but it’s very sonorous. I’m sure I’ll think of more later.

I agree with the Demitri Super Gnat suggested…yummy

And Drew. Not necessairly Andrew, or Andy, but Drew.

Gaétan, Alessandro, Kevin, François, Eric, Javier, Marc, Jaume, Yves, Mitch, Rajiv, Miguel Ángel.

And the sexiest name of all is of course Tom :slight_smile:

Dog Tanian is more sexy, IMO

Howdy do. :wink:

Angela!

:wink:

I’m a D-cup! :wink:

Katrina, Alicia (al-ee-see-a), Dragana, Cloe, Miranda, Cassandra, Selena

That’s my short list…

Because I’m biased, I’ll say Jessica! Heinlein was right in at least one case – I’m a wee bit over an A-Cup. :smiley:

I’ve always loved male German names like Erich, Heinrich, Friedrich… (hmmm, seeing a pattern?) and the French have some gorgeous feminine names like Isabeau, Marguerite, Angelique.

Of course Shakespeare invented or used all the sexiest names – Miranda, Ophelia, Oberon, Helena, Tamara, Lysander, Cassio, and, of course, Jessica.

.:Nichol:.

Wow, can’t believe I forgot Cassandra. That’s one of my favorite names in general. Jessica is cool. :wink: Long as we’re on Shakespeare, how about Titania? I wouldn’t give it to a real person, but it’s a cool one. And if you don’t like the names Antonio and Sebastian, you best not read Shakespeare, because I think he has about 6 of each. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well my name ends in an “a” and Heinlien only became right about me in the last three weeks… (Im pregnant)

My name used to be a known one, but not very famous, until a certain actress became popular in the last decade or so. Now people think it’s sexy. I could care less.

Male names… I like white bread, tried and true…

James. ( oh and all variations are ok except Jamie after age 20 same with Jimmy after age 30
Thomas. (but always call Tom)
Robert (although the Latin Roberto is way more sexy… or even French Robert said Ro bere)
Matthew. (Mattieu Mattias…)
Patrick
Women’s names I like all seem to be Fillipina, maybe because about 75 % of my co workers are Fillipina

Pastora
Tranquilina
Zenaida
Theresita
Cresenta
Yes I guess they all end in “A” too.

Correct.

As for the Heinlein, I thought that Stranger in a Strange Land was, and I hope my British brothers and/or sisters will correct me if I’ve gotten this wrong, complete pants.

The cup-size business is, obviously, wrong. As is much of Heinlein’s Mars-Venus gender crap.

Sexy names, having nothing to do with friggin’ hippie Martians:
Mary
Jessica
Jennifer (yeah, it’s common, but it’s sexy)
Sarah

…why yes, I am white, why do you ask?

:eek: mmm be still my heart

she’s here, she’s really here and she winked at me
BTW, I’m fond of Margarita as well :smiley: