The Office (12/6/12) - "Dwight Christmas"

This dawned on me last week. Where are they going with it?
It seems like everyone is going to get a happy future life except Andy. So in order to get the Scranton Strangler theories going I propose teh following possiblities:
Mose - too obvious and no joke
Packer - one last visit for the creep
Michael Scott - no chance
Creed - possilibity but not good payoff
The asian surgeon working in the warehouse - amusing if he is doing it to expand the gang’s territory or something like that

and my final and ultimate guess:
Ryan - we haven’t seen him, the killings stopped and we know he is a ruthless psychopath too. So I expect Toby to out him in the next couple of episodes.

Don’t forget Gabe, or The Senator.

I have a feeling it’s Gabe. But who knows.

Packer I never thought about until Disheavel listed him.

I think the point of that is it is the only thing Toby thinks ever happened to him that is worth talking about.

I just think it was too overboard last episode and it has been escalating to that point for quite some time. Dewey Finn is on to something, unfortunately the previews are going to tell us all that the case will be solved next week.

I think we can rule out the Senator due to his already having enough of a story line this year. But Gabe is an interesting choice!

David Wallace?

(Bob Vance, Vance Refrigeration?)

I thought the Strangler would either be Robert California or Gabe.
I’m surprised the story is still going.
Since both those characters are gone, I suppose they will just make it Creed. Obviously he is a murderer or a secret agent under deep cover.

Erin was also a suspect of mine. For a long time she didn’t seem to know how to have normal human interactions. I could see her being a bit confused and embarrassed that she ends up in so many strangling.
What’s funny is Donna Noble kisses him just to shut him up, but Toby totally goes for it. High five Toby!

I love this idea. “I was hugging him to show him how much I loved him! Then he kind of went limp and pretended to be asleep. …maybe I’m just a bad hugger. I think I need more practice.”

Maybe Toby is the Strangler… He was the only juror that knew the guy was innocent, after all.

So Erin is kind of like Lenny from Of Mice and Men.

I restate my question. A week has gone by and I have not received an answer.

It was answered in literally the next post:

http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showpost.php?p=15774439&postcount=19

The post right after yours answered your question dude. That was episode 9 out of 22.