The SDMB All-Request Dedication Show

If he did before, he doesn’t now!

[sub]and play “tomorrow” for Nocturne, too … [/sub]

Can you play “Lithium” by Nirvana? I dedicate it to myself.

Um… hello? Hello?

What?? I can’t hear you!

Oh, turn my radio down? What? Why??

Huh-?

(CLICK.)

I like to send out “Cold File” by Rush to Coldfire.

[sup]yeah, I know it’s obvious, but what the heck[/sup]

Of course, it makes more sense if I spell it correctly: “Cold Fire”.

But it was money well spent!!

I’d like to send out “Micky, You So Fine…” to myself please. Ahhhhhhh, inflatable ego.

I want to dedicate “Across the Sea” by Bobby Darin to my Fierra.

I also want to dedicate “Smash” by the Offspring to a guy I know, Zapp Brannigan. He needs a good uplifting violent song right now.

And finally, I know that andygirl would want to dedicate “More Today than Yesterday” by Spiral Staircase to quietgirldownthehall.

Almost forgot. “Hold Your Head Up” by Argent goes out to hardygrrl.

I 'd like to send out “Thank You” by Alanis Morrisette to Anthracite

I’d like to request “American Music” by the Violent Femmes for Monster104, “Up Up And Away” by the Fifth Dimension for iampunha snicker, every song in the REM catalog for Superdude, every song in the Aerosmith catalog for Airman Doors, and “Make Me Stay” by Ani DiFranco for TheNerd.

From me to Montfort,
In My Life, The Beatles.

“Hello, Goodbye” to whoever was so polite as to grace our board with his/her presence today.

I think I speak for a lot of people here when I say:

Putz.

To the asshole who hacked the board today…

Bruise Violet by Babes in Toyland, especially this line…
“You fucking bitch, I hope your insides rot.”

this thread had it coming! :slight_smile:
FREE BIRD!!!

::: heading for the door :::

I’d like to dedicate ‘So Much To Say’ by Dave Matthews Band to Odieman, cause he always says such nice things about DMB. :smiley:

Rose

For all the ladies of #straightdope, I’d like to dedicate:

The Divinyls : I Touch Myself

You never know when the DJ is gonna need to take a dump. I had food poisoning once and played Billy The Mountain by Frank Zappa!

Here’s to Persephone, elelle, Falcon, Shayna, Scotticher,Ginger and any redheads I might have forgotten! Let’s hear Sammy Hagar sing Red!

:smiley:

Ahem, aha aha aha ahem,

This is a theory which I have, ahem, ahem, it is my theory, aha aha ahem about dinsoaurs, ahem.