This is the meta-solution to ethics

Doing something for religious reasons is not doing something of sound mind. For example, the basic tenet of all religions is faith above all else in the word of what is assumed to be a creator that made us in its image. If the creator made us in its image, than it values faith more than anything else for itself because this is what it asks most from us, which directly contradicts the assumed properties of omnipotence and omniscience, which contradicts it’s authority to give commands. People who don’t commit suicide because of this faith in what they believe to be a word from a creator are contradicting themselves and are not making a rational decision.

The Heaven’s Gate Cult did vote themselves out of this system, that they decided to vote themselves into another system does not change that they voted themselves out of this one.

Part of the reason that males go psychotic much more than women do is because of the factors of sexual choice on the nervous system, these tend to be more sane people in a completely insane world, for women this happens less often because men don’t sexually shun nice women specifically (nice women aren’t targeted for sexual discrimination). A perfect example is Ted Bundy, who, while during a trial for raping and murdering 40 women, proposed to a woman on the stand and she accepted his proposal. Because of a strange Florida law, any proposal accepted in a court of law meant they were married, he was able to get conjugal visits and eventually had a child with her. Men sexually shun the female forms of Ted Bundy, while women send them love letters, and it’s not for fame, because the men you don’t hear about get them quite a bit as well. The problem is that we’re dealing with a run-away sexual selection, which is why, even though billions of women wouldn’t have anything to do with Ted Bundy or the like, they do actually get picked by women. Because men don’t select ornate aggression in women, the same run-away sexual selection is not occurring for their gender, they aren’t violent at the magnitude that men are. It’s the same reason you’ll see men blasting their stereos and modifying their tail-pipes and screaming at people on the street when they drive by trying to startle them, while women don’t do this. Ornate aggression is highly selected for on the male side.

The problem with increased male psychological struggles and it’s capacity to elicit a real suicide is that men have issues with the sexual abuse that women perpetrate on a massive scale for kind men, which men don’t do to women. Because men actually rescue depression with sexual intimacy and women don’t, men don’t have something to catch them when they start to spiral down because of what female sexuality does to the species and their nervous systems… it’s a feedback loop that gets worse and worse. Some men will feel guilty about being mean to get sex and leave for that reason, but most of it is because they were passed over… again and again for a person who crosses the lines and gets rewarded for it. The highest is not mental illness per se… I read that the two highest reasons given were lack of a partner and loss of a job, which only impacts men because males don’t sexually discriminate against women who don’t have jobs on the scale that women sexually discriminate for men. It looks at first glance like it’s the loss of money, perhaps a stock-broker jumping off a tower, however, when considered deeper, the primary cause has to do with the prospect of losing sexual choice.

Like I said earlier, you can run a study for any species on earth and using only sexual choice and not reproductive inheritance, you can make both genders more violent, one gender more violent or both genders less violent… you can also make one gender more depressed, both genders more depressed and both genders less depressed. This depression that you see in other species, will show up as suicide in our species.

All of ethics boils down to bitches not givin’ it up up the nice guys.
Got it.

Wait, so all people who commit suicide are making a rational decision, but some that don’t are making an irrational one?

Also, I don’t follow the logic of “if the creator made us in his own image, then it values faith more than anything else”, let alone your assertion that if faith is most important it undermines omnipotence/omniscience, and if that is absent then there is no authority to give commands. It’s like saying “if the sky is blue, then hippos are fat, and if hippos are fat then monkeys must like bananas, and if monkeys like bananas, then butterflies are pretty.” None of these conclusions follows logically from its premise. Using such a flimsy chain of “proofs” doesn’t prove anything. Perhaps you missed some steps in your logic train?

You’ll feel right at home here; we have people who have disproven relativity, evolution, and the World Trade Center attacks.

If you count “10” an infinite number of times, then it isn’t a one-to-one correspondence any longer, and thus fails for purposes of addressing Cantor.

Well… all of ethics boils down to suicide rates. The number one cause of suicide (even female ones) are because of female sexuality.

I mean, it’s just little things, another thing you can prove in any species is that like ours, you can have the women give the biggest jerks the most sex during the male sexual peak (which is one of the suicide spikes) and then settle down with men who didn’t get nearly as many partners as their female partner. Males resent this, but because of female sexual blackmail, they eventually shut up about it. But you can actually prove that polyamory decreases suicide rates (part of the reason women commit less suicide is because of increased male polyamory). And you can do this in other species and control for polyamory and make one or both genders more or less depressed (which expresses as suicides in humans).

Even on the off chance that a woman actually approaches a nice man, she will look for one more sign of asshole-ness before deciding to have sex with them. Sexual jealousy! It is a worse offense for a man to not be sexually jealous if their woman has sex with someone besides them than it is for the man to have sex with another woman. The worst thing a man can say is something like "Good for you, good for him, I hope you had fun! Wanna go to the park?"She won’t feel “loved”. Men don’t place the selective pressure of conflict, tribalism, war on women… in fact they place the opposite sexual pressure on women, that the woman will be HAPPY for them if they have sex with another woman. If a man doesn’t want to completely control a woman’s sex exclusively she will not have sex with them… they look for minute signs of that sexual jealousy, that sexual oppression of women, that financial oppression of women in order to have sex. If they don’t detect sexual jealousy, they will absolutely refuse to have sex with the man in question.

The true odds of a nice guy ever have sex with a woman on earth are 0%. All the guys know this, they just can’t say it because of the female sexual blackmail, and they will try to refute the argument, which is irrefutable, in order to keep female sexual choice… they’ll appeal to the female denial system, even if it’s proven beyond all doubt.

Care to guess who one of those “nice guys” is?

Understood. You have to remove the infinite overlap to get 1:1, which I did. The problem is that Cantor uses a diagonal argument to show that they cannot be corresponded, but when using multiple lists in multiple dimensions, it’s extremely easy to ADD the diagonals, which refutes Cantors argument. I think the problem is that perhaps you didn’t understand what you read.

Albert Camus wrote something similar in The Plague … I feel sorry for the OP having wasted 20 years of thought on something already thought before.

Cantor’s diagonal argument shows that you can’t count the reals, and you think you’ve disproven it with a system you claim gives a full count of the rationals … Does not compute.

This is either obviously false, I know lots of nice guys who have sex, a circular argument where you define nice guys as those who never get laid, or the greatest setup for an endless succession of no true Scotsman fallacies ever. You’re really rolling out the nonsense here.

Sure, or something like that, but just because it all funnels into one outcome (death) doesn’t mean we should conclude that it’s all the same phenomenon throughout.

We have? Where?

That’s a really weird thing to keep asserting, if you don’t mind my saying so.

You’re confusing the system that is a new way to count the rationals, which I just wanted to share, with the fact that when you count multiple lists in multiple dimensions, it is extremely easy to add the diagonals which Cantor used to disprove that you couldn’t count the reals. I disproved Cantors Proof, I did not prove or disprove however that all the reals can or cannot be counted… that’s what I’m currently doing.

The argument is not circular at all. So we begin with the female denial system, march, march, march.

Nice men never make first advances either by showing attraction, flirting, touching etc… The REASON they don’t do this is because of the di-morphism problem which any guy learns by the time they are 7. The di-morphism problem is that men are larger than woman are and thus more threatening, any sensitive male noticed that women ALWAYS show at a minimum, minute signs of discomfort when men approach them in a sexually suggestive way, nervous energy. What they abstract very quickly, is that because of the di-morphism problem, women don’t consent as an entire gender to first approaches, this is a gender-wide “no”. This is guy talk, actually guy talk 101, so I’m assuming that you’re a woman. What happens is that men who do not approach women hardly ever get approached throughout their entire lives if at all by women. On the off chance that a woman does approach them, the woman seeks signs of sexual jealousy in order to have sex with them… if they do not detect this, they will not have sex with the male.

The reason nice guys don’t approach women is because they are not people who take a “no” and try to turn it to a “yes”, it is the guys who keep pushing and pushing who get the sex, amongst other traits. This prevents sexual harassment, sexual assault and rape. The men who prevent these things don’t get sex.

Another aspect of the female denial system is to call having sex with a person who is falsifiably preventing war and poverty and suicide and rape and sexual assault etc… is that they and men who defend their denial system will call them “pity sex”, what’s interesting about this attempt to shame nice men, is that there is no such thing as pity sex when men have sex with nice women.

I honestly cannot get sex for explaining this, but everything I’m writing here is true and can be proven in experiments. In fact, the way you increase incidents of sexual assault in species is you make one gender averse to approaches and only let the opposite gender have sex with the gender that was conditioned to be averse to them… you can do the reverse to reduce sexual assault - in ANY species.

That’s not circular either.

WTF dude.

I’m assuming all of this will be deleted eventually, so don’t sweat it too hard. The mechanism of the female sexual blackmail is quite absolute in this species. It’s an iron curtain covering the globe that pushes life here into hell itself.

I’m not condoning rape by the way or sexual harassment, nor is it in my nature, I’m just pointing out that there is a reason that men universally believe when they are raping women that this is what women want, or when they use conspicuous consumption aggression in the many plethora of ways it expresses itself, that this is what women want, even though they complain about it. But psychologically, for men who give into the female sexual consent structure, one of the subliminal messages is that women want sexually what they complain about, which is why men keep doing all this stuff. Does it make any sense at all why we use wood for so many things that we can simply use hemp for? No. The reason people don’t do things that make sense, and many of these decisions are made by men, is that they need to flaunt species wide aggression in order to keep female sexual choice.

My emphasis.

Like all your other assumptions in this thread, the one I’ve bolded is wrong.

If this is what you’ve learned in guy talk 101 you’re living in a messed up culture. If you truly believe this tiny slice of the world you’ve experienced represents universal truths about human nature, you’ve lost out on learning how multi-faceted human culture is.

Why should we use hemp for things we can simply use wood for? No, sorry, don’t bother answering, I don’t actually care at this point.

Hmm… I’ve met men who actually believe the female denial system, not very many, but I have met them, it’s unusual, so it was actually a pretty good guess. Keep telling yourself it’s all wrong…

The problem here between what you’re asserting (that everything I’m saying is wrong and not “nuanced enough” and what I’m asserting, is that I know how to take all of these points into a lab and prove them.

It’s more renewable, it’s sustainable.