Time to celebrate Straight Dope June birthdays! :)

June 6, turning 31.

I expect my own thread that day. :stuck_out_tongue:

Same here

Today is Crunchy Frog’s birthday as well.
Won’t say how old though :smiley:

Well, I was gonna run through it nekkid, but considering I’ll be 3 in SDMB years (joined June 6, 2000), that might not be the best idea:D

June 11 here.

June 10. . .turning 17

Hmm. Guess we’ll have to see on that one, now won’t we? :wink:

F_X

Yay, thank you! My birthday is June 23rd, and I turn 19 that day.

Hopefully I can get it off.

My own girlfriend can’t even get my birthday right.

23 on the 3rd. How in the heck did I get so old?

Same here. I’ll be hittin’ the ripe ol’ age of 22. Maybe it’s time to ask Tubadiva for the Moderator application form…?

June 3rd. I’ll be 32.

Hi **Morelin[b/]!

GAH!

Morelin, even…

I mean Ryujin.

Aww, screw it. My bad for starting the party a day early.

:wink:

Thank you all for the best wishes. I’ll be turning 39 on the 9th. I plan on going into an extended holding pattern after that. Like Jack Benny, I’ll be 39 when I’m 100.

I’ll be the big 30 this year. I’m still not sure if I’m even worried about it or not. I know my father will be bugging me about it.

37 on June 14th.

GMRyujin, if Morelin can’t get your own birthday right… you’d better make sure she remembers other important dates well… or something. By the way, how’d you come up with your usename? I like it… kinda quirky. Or maybe that’s just me.

SPOOFE, I don’t know about THAT… then again, you never know what TubaDiva may decide to give you for your birthday.

F_X

SPOOFE needs a new toothbrush.

Mine comes from the name I use on my website (I’ll shamelessly promote it by remembering to turn my sig on). I was looking for something kinda ninja-y sounding, so Japanese was a natural language. I don’t even remember what “Ryujin” means, something about dragons, I think. I used some crappy English-Japanese dictionary on the Web. The GM is for “Grand Master”.

Hope you were talking to me! :smiley:

32 on 26th. Thanks a million for the good wishes, which are heartily returned to all.