Trump's Republican primary campaign

Okay, I clicked that, and then I was kind of dumbfounded. I felt like a fuddy-duddy, not being familiar with this kind of video remix. So I looked at the comments, and someone included a link to the original source video, which I went to peruse to try to figure out WTF this was all about. And I must say, now I’m really glad to have gone down that rabbit hole, as I have now found the most hilariously ignorant Sanders supporter starting at 3:37 (watch for 37 seconds, until about 4:14).

“I have done my research. I have done my research.”

He was doing fine, of course, for the first twenty seconds or so. I thought he might actually be a smart anticapitalist who knew what the fuck he was talking about. But then…SMH. “Those were capitalists!” Oh dear. :smack:

I wonder if the ratio of length to population is that much different. Or to GDP. And you have to put your troops somewhere anyway, and we’ve got a lot of them.

Again, I’m by no means advocating this, but the “it can’t be done!” talk seems defeatist.

If he’s so smart, how come it appears he knows about as much about President Lincoln (the one president he said he wouldn’t be able to outdo in greatness) as Sarah Palin knew about Supreme Court decisions or newspapers when Katie Couric interviewed her?

Nice Drumpf attack haiku.

Yes: in any normal year, the absurdity of this proposal would incite a media firestorm. But this year, people aren’t even talking about it much because it’s only the 178th stupidest/craziest thing Drumpf has proposed.