TV actors who have played opposite each other as regulars on more than one show

As mentioned in another recent thread, many of the Deadwood actors have reappeared in Justified, Lost, John From Cincinnati and other shows.

Harry Morgan and Richard Boone in Hec Ramsey and The Richard Boone Show
Harry Morgan and Verna Felton in December Bride and Pete and Gladys (the latter a spinoff).
Harry Morgan, Jamie Farr, Gary Burghoff, and William Christopher in MASH and After MASH (spinoff).
Voice actors: June Foray, Bill Scott, Daws Butler, and Paul Frees in Rocky and Bullwinkle and George of the Jungle.

Fred Gwynne & Al Lewis on Car 54, Where Are You? and The Munsters.

Good call! And fairly obvious.

Mandy Patinkin & Thomas Gibson both were regulars on Chicago Hope’s first season and a half and the similar period on that FBI profiler show I’m too lazy to find the name of.

Criminal Minds

**Michael Landon **and **Victor French **- “Little House on the Prairie” and “Highway to Heaven”

This is one of the several reaosns I will never send the flying monkeys after you.

Tim Conway and Joe Flynn in “McHale’s Navy” and “The Tim Conway Show”.

Carol Burnett and Vicki Lawrence on “The Carol Burnett Show” and “Mama’s Family”, depending on how you count Burnett on the latter show.

Another good call.

I’m surprised that there’s no mention of Ally McBeal, LA Law, or NYPD Blue yet. Surely there’s at least one example there.

Would it count that both were on Bonanza with French in recurring roles?

The OP specifies “regular,” no?

No.

Mark Harmon and Rocky Carroll, Chicago Hope and NCIS.

Bob Denver and Alan Hale, Jr. – Gilligan’s Island and The Good Guys (Hale had a recurring role in the latter).

It’s outside the scope of this thread, but I wanted to point out that, although Gale Gordon and Lucille Ball’s appearances have been pointed out more than once, their associatoion goes back much earlier than TV. Gale Gordon played Ball’s husband’s boss in the radio show My Favorite Husband (1948-1951), which many see as a precursor to I Love Lucy. And before that they were together on The Wonder Show from 1938-39.
they reputedly wanted Gordon to play Fred Mertz on I Love Lucy, but that didn’t happen. It would’ve been yet another shared series

This happens all the time in soap operas. Stephen Nichols and Mary Beth Evans played famously opposite one another as Steve “Patch” Johnson and Kayla Brady on Days of Our Lives for years; in the '90s, after Patch had been killed off, Nichols moved to General Hospital to play Stefan Cassadine. (I’m not quite sure why he always plays characters named after himself!) A little while later, Evans was also hired by GH to play opposite him as Katherine.

Similarly, Matthew Ashford, who played Steve’s brother/Kayla’s ex-husband Jack on Days, played Tom Hardy on General Hospital, who had a hate-on for Stefan Cassadine. So all three former-Days actors were often in scenes together.

For that matter, Ashford’s Jack on Days also co-owned a newspaper with Diana Colville … played by Genie Francis during one of her breaks from playing Laura Spencer on General Hospital. On GH, Ashford’s Tom and Laura were in scenes together as well.

Soaps are very incestuous! Sometimes literally…

Similar thread from last year. (Great minds think alike :D)

Yeah, but only half of the posts on that thread gave answers that actually fit your opening question. Except that one guy with the uncle.

Tim Reid and his wife, Daphne Maxwell Reid, appeared together in Frank’s Place, and the short-lived Snoops.