Valid Reason For CIA Boss Porter Goss Saying He Has An Excellent Idea Where UBL Is?

I like the way vice president Cheney handled the question today:

Eloquent. :wink:

The CIA’s newest tactic; reverse psychology. It’s brilliant!!

Which may well be an entirely correct as well as an entirely useless statement. In fact I can name a location that UBL is within 4,000 miles of. I wonder if that’s Mr. Goss’ idea too?

F*ck yeah!

When I saw that piece of news I was also flurstered to what he meant by that… my first reaction was that it was braggart bullsh*t. From reading this thread I think its just politics and showing confidence.

BTW I know where Bin Laden is… Asia.

I was wondering why I haven’t heard the term ‘gravitas’ in about 4 years.

It’s all relative. If you go and pinpoint the planet Earth as a ‘good’ idea of location, Asia could only be described as an excellent one.

He doesn’t know but is bluffing in the hope UBL will move to a place he can be discovered. :wink: :wink:

Ok lets refine even more our “excellent idea”… he is in an Asian MUSLIM country ! That should make it that much easier to capture him. :smack: Aren’t we feeling safer now that the CIA is on top of it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Or possibly, “I know where Bin Laden is–roasting in Hell, having died in late 2001 … he’ll be tough to capture there.”