War on Syria- is Rumsfeld nuts?

You’ve got to understand how this administration works, to put it in context. It’s called “Good Cop, Bad Cop”. Rumsfeld comes out and goes, “Oh, man, I’m going to KICK SYRIA’S ASS!”. Then Colin Powell jumps in front of him and says, “Don’t worry, Syria. I like you. I think we can talk this out. But I don’t know how long I can hold this crazy bastard back, so we’d better get to it. Come on, trust me. Didn’t I just keep Rummy from kicking your ass? I’m your friend!”

Powell to visit Syria, focus on peace process

It’s called “Muscular Diplomacy”. Right now, the U.S. is in the perfect position to make it work, having just wiped the floor with the lunatic next door. And in my opinion, it’s the proper way to deal with the Arabs, because they respect strength. But you’ve got to walk a fine line between negotiating from strength and negotiating as if you’re a superior.

Oh man, I hope we don’t go to war with Syria. I was all for kicking Hussein’s ass all over the middle east, but I really think we should stop there if at all possible.

Then Bush whilebrushing his teeth sees the face of JESUS in the mirror that orders him to kill more infidels. Of course he obeys :slight_smile: