Way to go, Agatha! (Girl Genius)

Don’t worry…all we have on that is second-hand news, from a REALLY unreliable character.

And Friday’s is up. I rather like Vole’s little comment…

Wait, storybook? Is this something not found online?

Oh, you mean the Heterodyne story Theo was telling. Yeah, I’m not really seeing a resemblance between the Dragon and Rift Lady, aside from them both being mechanical and scary.

As for Klaus, the simplest explanation is that everyone saw the hospital destroyed, and everyone knew Klaus was inside the hospital when it happened, ergo, everyone knows he’s dead. I don’t think that ambulatory hospital bed power armor of his is common knowledge.

The hospital explosion might have killed a Lucrezia, though. I’m guessing maybe the Anevka one-- Pinky is too interesting to die yet, given that she might have some measure of control.

I used to be a regular reader but now I just check in every few months to see if the story has moved forward at all.

Seriously, I think they’ve been stuck in that castle for a couple of years.

Since December 2007, actually.

For what it’s worth, the quick-link drop-down says that the site of the current action is the last damaged zone in the castle (“Agatha finds the last repair site”), and Agatha and company already seem to have the defenses under control, after which the damage itself is straightforward. So we’re probably very close to the castle being fully-functional again.

Oh man, I haven’t read GG in a while. When I last left our intrepid heroes, whatshisname was stuck in the gigantic flytrap plant. I should catch back up with those guys.

Four years of strips.

In story time, Agatha entered the castle yesterday.

Yeah, this along with OOTS and Erfworld are going for some kind of “Longest Day Ever” award.

For a moment I thought someone was going to say that the Scary Lady on page 3 was Madame Kovarian :smiley:

You know, there’s some amazingly relevant things in that story.
http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20030806
Girl Genius < - You really don’t see the resemblance? The Other One? Huh. “That was in my basement?” Yes, it turned out it was.
Girl Genius She’s got Lucretia’s chubby cheeks. Only female character with those chubby cheeks.

I’m resurrecting this thread just so I can say, before the next comic update, that what Tarvek just said to Otilia is going to have some very grave implications. Remember her conflicting loyalties? That she must protect the Heterodyne girl, but must also protect the world from her? Well, her loyalties aren’t conflicted any more. Oh, dear.